★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you have an iPhone 4 or iPad, we highly recommend that you get Shatterquest HD. The graphical difference is absolutely stunning, and it has a brand new level!

Otherwise, enjoy Shatterquest 3D at its new low price.

Shatterquest is a highly engaging game made exclusively for the iPhone/iPod Touch that combines puzzle solving, fast action, and adventure all in a beautifully rendered immersive 3D environment. Soar like a bird as you steer the bouncing ball to explore the architecture and enjoy the scenery. Make perilous leaps and squeeze through tiny holes, but BE CAREFUL not to let your ball fly away!

Each level in Shatterquest contains 4 stars. Your quest is to find and capture all of them. In order to do so you will need to smash through many windows and barriers, solve numerous puzzles, and unlock doors to gain access to the areas where the stars are located. Color changers, key switches, sliding doors, bombs, extra lives, spring doors, flying spike balls, invincibility, secret bonus rooms and more all add to the fun. Shatterquest will give you hours of fun-filled, head-scratching, action-packed, puzzle-solving gameplay!

For people who like to explore and solve puzzles.
11-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Shatter 3D, Are those screenshots real??!?!?!
NOTE: The following screenshots are of the actual smooth gameplay in Shatter 3D. These screenshots and many more can be viewed at http://csmartsoft.com/.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.

11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
errr .. what so special about the screenshots anyway?

member of Touch Arcaders United Against Piracy Join now!
Gameloft ID: Gelas
Plus! : Gelas
11-04-2009, 11:04 AM
What's special is that it's nice grahics compared to that it's an iphone, and it takes months programming just a simple little game, so this company's probably proud of themselves i understand.. gotta take a lot of work to program and model all that stuff
11-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by gelas_plastik View Post
errr .. what so special about the screenshots anyway?

They are special, I am a graphic designer and I understand what goes into this.
Then again, there are people that don't see the beauty in games like 'Zen Bound', 'Ramp Champ', or 'Triazzle'.
We all see differently.

Great job you guys. Looks incredible, I think Ill pick this one up now!
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Would love to see some gameplay before I purchase. Looks really nice though.

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
It's nice

Yep. Those screenshots are real. I've got it on my iPod. It's smooth too. I flick the screen and it just glides. Very impressive.
11-04-2009, 04:40 PM
This looks really good. Any gameplay videos?
11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey, i've been looking at it, and yeah the screenshots look really good! Has anyone tried it out - is it any good?
11-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by JakeX2 View Post
Hey, i've been looking at it, and yeah the screenshots look really good! Has anyone tried it out - is it any good?
Graphically, the game is really amazing. The game is alright, as the point is to collect stars that are placed throughout the levels. It does require some thinking and timing, as the ball is constantly bouncing and the wrong move will make you start a puzzle again. I played the Greek level and one of the puzzles was really cool with roman numerals on the floor and you had to hit them in order of number, the numbers are all mixed all over the floor and you hit the wrong one the floor repopulates and you start the process over again.