★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Major Mayhem is returning to duty and once again must battle the forces of The Evil Villains Corporation!

The Major and his Mayhem has never looked, felt and sounded so good!

- Run, gun, and blast your way through hundreds of villains
- Adventure through 50 hand crafted unique levels of non-stop action!
- Show your force in 5 Big Boss Fights!
- Complete the entertaining and light hearted story.
- Unlock and upgrade 20 unique weapons!
- Prove yourself by earning the 150 mission medals.
- Simple to play but hard to master gameplay.
- Win spectacular rewards!
- Colourful HD graphics.
- Everything in the game can be earned absolutely free!

Nothing on earth that can prepare you for, Major Mayhem!

Save the world, save your vacation!

------

A Message from the Developers:
We spent a long time and a lot of effort crafting Major Mayhem 2 into be the best sequel all our fans have been waiting for. We hope the wait was worth it and we hope you enjoy it. Thank you for playing Major Mayhem and now Major Mayhem 2!

Have Fun. :)

- Rocket Jump Games

Antony Blackett's comments:

Game Trailer
YouTube: video

Released world-wide! Thanks all.
04-24-2018, 11:41 PM
Yes!!! Timers, NO!!!!!! Not sure how long this will stay on my device when I still have the original

iPhone X compatible

Edit: so sad that this once treasured game has gone to typical F2P. Timers, dual currency, chest with timers, so sad. Guess its rime to invest in the first one. My heart aches now.

Last edited by sugimulm; 04-25-2018 at 02:57 AM.

04-25-2018, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Yes!!! Timers, NO!!!!!! Not sure how long this will stay on my device when I still have the original

iPhone X compatible

Edit: so sad that this once treasured game has gone to typical F2P. Timers, dual currency, chest with timers, so sad. Guess it’s rime to invest in the first one. My heart aches now.
Ughh! I loved the first one and was really excited when I saw this thread. Now, not so much. Probably redownload the first one. It has ads and IAPs but sounds nowhere near this one.
04-25-2018, 07:08 AM
Quote:

iPhone X compatible

Edit: so sad that this once treasured game has gone to typical F2P. Timers, dual currency, chest with timers, so sad. Guess its rime to invest in the first one. My heart aches now.
Awww man!

Gonna still have to check it out and hope its a fair f2p implementation...
04-25-2018, 10:13 AM
Quote:

iPhone X compatible

I don't think the timers/duel currency/ etc. has a bad implementation in this game. The developers have to make money and IMO this is one of the more fair F2P models I've seen.

Rawr! For A Reason - Our first game "Undie Rush" is coming soon - 50% of profits from our free games goes to charity
04-25-2018, 10:19 AM
I'm so excited about this. I LOVED the first one! : )
04-25-2018, 10:27 AM
Was so psyched when I saw this. Loved the first one. However, don't think this will be staying on my phone long....two kinds of timers (energy for playing and for opening chests), dual currencies.

It's a shame as it seems like a nice updated version of the game.
04-25-2018, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMApplegate View Post
I don't think the timers/duel currency/ etc. has a bad implementation in this game. The developers have to make money and IMO this is one of the more fair F2P models I've seen.
Couldn't agree more that they have to make money, should get paid for your work. I think they went a little overboard with the f2p aspects which is a turn off. Happy to put in $1.99 or even more into this game, but not if I have to keep putting money in every other time i play.
04-25-2018, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Couldn't agree more that they have to make money, should get paid for your work. I think they went a little overboard with the f2p aspects which is a turn off. Happy to put in $1.99 or even more into this game, but not if I have to keep putting money in every other time i play.
I kind of agree. It would be epic if they toned it down a bit or had a $9.99 esque pay once and get it over with option. That being said, what games do you feel like have better executions than this?
04-25-2018, 12:15 PM
I cant imagine that the amount of revenue generated by whales buying energy can surpass the amount of revenue lost by all the people like myself who wont play it at all, ergo, not paying for the rest of the F2P stuff.

I routinely drop ALOT of cash into free games, but limiting my playtime gets instant deleted and ZERO money spent at all.