★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: David Smit
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 305.4 MB
  • Version: 0.2011
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Why did mankind leave earth? A 2D flight game which takes you on journey through a beautiful dystopian world with lots of secrets and unique locations to discover.

Take on the role of Pip and visit places of natural beauty while helping and befriending artificial life. Their plight will set your course for an adventure among the remnants of a human civilization long gone. Unlock new rewards which will aid you on your journey.

Features
* A handcrafted colorful dystopian world to discover
* Befriend a cast of heartwarming AI
* Relaxing tap-to fly gameplay
* Unlock various characters and outfits
* More than 20 Challenging Quests
* Create and share in-game photos

nyanpass's comments:
Still Here - Flight Adventure (by David Smit & Emiel Kampen)

Youtube link | Pop Up

https://itunes.apple.com/app/still-here-flight-adventure/id1169045178

04-25-2018, 10:22 AM
This game is just launched global.

A little earlier than expected.

This is one of the most anticipated games released this week.

Youtube link | Pop Up

There are more things in heaven and earth.

Last edited by nyanpass; 04-25-2018 at 10:38 AM.

04-25-2018, 10:53 AM
There may be exchange rates or any other circumstances, but the US App Store is a little cheaper. And since Version is 0.2001, the game may not be complete yet. However, it seems that the game is almost completed because there was a period of soft release already. Anyway, if you like this kind of game, you need to pay attention to this game.

04-25-2018, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
There may be exchange rates or any other circumstances, but the US App Store is a little cheaper. And since Version is 0.2001, the game may not be complete yet. However, it seems that the game is almost completed because there was a period of soft release already. Anyway, if you like this kind of game, you need to pay attention to this game.
I guess it will be updated with new levels, or at least I hope so.
04-25-2018, 02:28 PM
Like to see reviews.
Anyone try yet

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
04-25-2018, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Like to see reviews.
Anyone try yet
Bought it, but won’t get to it till tonight.
04-25-2018, 10:13 PM
I played about a half hour before deleting it. Its not an adventure game if anyone is thinking that like I was. Its stage-based. Each stage you float around and fetch several items, one at a time. Press left side to fly up and left, press right side to fly up and right. Fuel for flying runs out in about a second and recharges in about one and a half seconds. Theres hazards to avoid while carrying an item. If an item gets too damaged from bumping into walls or hazards its game over, retry the stage from the beginning. Theres currency to collect and spend on outfits as well. Theres stats but the outfits dont seem to have an impact on them. Everything feels really unpolished and the menus seem buggy. And the movement was just too frustrating for me.
04-26-2018, 04:25 AM
Thanks to the developers, I am grateful for being able to play this wonderful game. This game is a relaxing healing game.

Unique controls may be unfamiliar to some users, but I am satisfied with the way this game is presented.

You travel the world with Mona and collect items. In the process, you can enjoy great music and background. And there are various options to decorate Mona.

It's a game worth trying.