★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.
App description:

--

http://kairopark.jp

2D

https://twitter.com/kairokun2010
05-01-2018, 07:50 AM
Recently, the description and screenshots of this Kairo Soft game have been updated in English, but now the game seems not to be in English. It looks like there will be an update soon.

There are more things in heaven and earth.

05-01-2018, 08:01 AM
More of the same?
05-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
Recently, the description and screenshots of this Kairo Soft game have been updated in English, but now the game seems not to be in English. It looks like there will be an update soon.
The other standalone I predice to see updated and the one I expect to see next: pool slide story. It has a translation already. Good thing I did not bite yet-I need the translation in English
05-02-2018, 11:58 AM
I do not believe the only 1 5 star review stating it's english compared to the rest stating it's not..
Can anyone confirm it's truly english WITHOUT needing that junk of app kairoland..
this was on the weds list prior why is it back it's not new ..

Beta Tested: Way too many to list being a tester is so much fun!
Beta Testing now: Ark BrightRidge HD
05-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
I do not believe the only 1 5 star review stating it's english compared to the rest stating it's not..
Can anyone confirm it's truly english WITHOUT needing that junk of app kairoland..
this was on the weds list prior why is it back it's not new ..
It’s in full English and does not need to be played through that rubbish kairoland app so can be played offline with no iap
05-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Ugh just the same tired gameplay again. Do people still buy these? When u play one u have basically played them all. I'm Japanese so don't try that crap on me either. They need to innovate not stick to the same dull design we have seen a hundred times.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
05-03-2018, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
Ugh just the same tired gameplay again. Do people still buy these? When u play one u have basically played them all. I'm Japanese so don't try that crap on me either. They need to innovate not stick to the same dull design we have seen a hundred times.
People still buy these and if you are Japanese, you have some of the best non-native English I have seen in this country, congratulations!