★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Agent Wonky is a Silly Twitch Game from the Maker of Tap Hero. Become an Agent and blast away bad guys approaching from either side of the screen. You will do this by matching the direction and type of swipe that each bad guy has floating above his head. Some enemies have red colored arrows over their head, which indicates you will need to swipe in the OPPOSITE direction! Be aware that the gameplay will twist your brain into knots as the speed of the game increases and the pressure mounts up. Be fast or get hit! Dont mess up a swipe or the Agent Wonky gets scared and runs away arms flailing!

Dynamic, endless, arcade gameplay
Silly, cartoon game feeling
Physics driven characters
Easy SWIPE/TAP controls
Various opponents and beautiful locations
Loads of unlocks
Funny music and sound effects
Play on iPhoneX/iPhone/iPad

Thanks for playing!

KeKhan's comments:

Agent Wonky

Michal Walaszczyk
Genres: Games Arcade Action
USD

Quote:
Agent Wonky is a Silly Twitch Game from the Maker of Tap Hero. Become an Agent and blast away bad guys approaching from either side of the screen. You will do this by matching the direction and type of swipe that each bad guy has floating above his head. Some enemies have red colored arrows over their head, which indicates you will need to swipe in the OPPOSITE direction! Be aware that the gameplay will twist your brain into knots as the speed of the game increases and the pressure mounts up. Be fast or get hit! Dont mess up a swipe or the Agent Wonky gets scared and runs away arms flailing!

Dynamic, endless, arcade gameplay
Silly, cartoon game feeling
Physics driven characters
Easy SWIPE/TAP controls
Various opponents and beautiful locations
Loads of unlocks
Funny music and sound effects
Play on iPhoneX/iPhone/iPad

Thanks for playing!

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 190.8MB

05-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Hurrah! Nearly out then. Been looking forward to this; it looks superbly silly.

05-03-2018, 01:26 AM
The way that characters are moving is just gorgeous I love physics-based games and this game is perfect for me. Also very nice maps design. Good job!
05-03-2018, 01:28 AM
I am super thrilled today, hope you will enjoy Agent Wonky. It was meant to be a really small project to gain an experience in unity3d, but decided to finish it with some more development :-)

If anyone from the TA crew read it, could you please fix the icon in the topic?
EDIT: I see the icon now, thanks for your effort :-)

Last edited by applicattura; 05-03-2018 at 01:40 AM.
05-03-2018, 01:48 AM
Yeah! It's finally here.

I've played early beta a little, so when I saw preorder in App Store, I had to get it
It arrived safely and I already lost like 2h of my life

Good luck!
05-03-2018, 02:57 AM
I am one of the testers from the upcoming forum and got the game from the preorder. The final product is polished and fun to play, congratulations for the release Red arrows are blowing my brain Love the running characters after losing weapons You made a nice connection between physics and arcade genre. Don’t like the ads but this is the drawback of going freemium. Good luck!
05-03-2018, 03:12 AM
Yes indeed, very silly.

I have to say that theres one thing Im not a fan of. You fail if you incorrectly swipe, even if the enemy doesnt reach you.
Surely it makes more sense that an incorrect swipe means that you dont fire and if you dont correct it the enemy reaches you and then you fail. I can see this being hard enough even like that thanks to those pesky reds!

I shall persevere as I love the premise and presentation but on first impression this is a negative for me.
05-03-2018, 03:23 AM
Thank you all for your support!

MetaGonzo I totally understand your point of view, but consider that you can make a mistake. Imagine how simple it would be to play, you could just blindly swipe up->right->down->left to win I tested this approach.

I also checked the idea that you lose just one gun and can shoot with one. It was also not fun, because you could shoot one arrow :/ I stayed with a typical arcade solution "mistake = death".

Anyway really glad you like the overall silly feeling of it.

Last edited by applicattura; 05-03-2018 at 03:28 AM.
05-03-2018, 03:32 AM
I found sometimes if I died and I wanna revive my character by watching an ad, the game will continue in the background when I watched the ad, then my character will died again lol, is that a bug?
05-03-2018, 03:36 AM
Lull4by could you please pm me on www.twitter.com/tap_hero or skype applicattura@gmail[dot]com ?
Did you watch the whole ad or skipped it?