★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Winner of over a dozen gaming awards! Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing new puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of super fun goals to complete.

INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a Tetris style queue to build up cascading chain reactions and longer matches for dazzling bonuses and wilds.

HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.

RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Play at your own pace: without stressful timers or limited lives. Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Helpful hints are available if you get stuck.

LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid molecular dynamics engine animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.

CHARMING CREATURES
Only you can help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles! Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.

COLOR-BLIND MODE
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.

* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *

------ AWARDS ------
Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
Winner Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
Grand Prize Winner, The Label's Indie Showdown
Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
Finalist, Intel Level Up
Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain

Andy C83's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tiny-bubbles/id1116006048?mt=8

05-08-2018, 01:16 AM
freaking fantastic game dont miss this. had it pre ordered and played it for an hour. super polish and has tons of charm. not your average puzzler and the bubble sound and effects are so good. it also comes with multiple color modes like color blind and more. just a charming game. recommend and definitely deserve more attention. (0 posts really guys?)

im a rpg loving kind of guy

05-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Saw a gameplay video, Im in! Premium, no IAP, gorgeous graphics and animation, the sound, awesome and relaxing, i am buying now! Thanks Hambo!
05-08-2018, 08:56 AM
such an adorable and gorgeous game
05-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Betatested this and instabought. It is really good if youre into this type of games
05-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Already bought this great game. But when I click on settings the game shuts to home screen. Tested on iPhone 7 Plus in latest iOS.
05-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav9000 View Post
Already bought this great game. But when I click on settings the game shuts to home screen. Tested on iPhone 7 Plus in latest iOS.
If you haven't done so, you may want to do a warm reset and relaunch the game again.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Literally no clue what the gameplay’s like, but I’m willing to jump in blindly (intended) just for the inclusion of a colorblind mode. Downloading!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
05-08-2018, 11:06 AM
I'm really enjoying this... It offers so much more than your typical color matching game. The puzzles have a unique construct that builds in complexity despite its family-oriented graphics. Definitely my GOTW

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Well its a bought from me too off the strength of the comments and the trailer.