★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of playing never ending games?
We present you BOMBARIKA, where you can ultimately win the game!!

Locked up in a house with a bomb(s), do you have what it takes to spot the bomb(s) and push it out of the house with the help of living room objects??
YES?

Are you ready to finish the game in 30 mins to experience the Game Completion screen?
YES?

Then Welcome to the world of Bombarika!

Tick-tock, tick-tock - The clock is ticking! Save the house! Time is precious. All you have are sofas, shelves, electronic devices, door mats, etcto push the bomb out of the house before it explodes. Game completion time is roughly 30-45 minutes.

Complete each level to unlock power-ups and bigger, funnier levels. You don't have to diffuse the bomb, all you need to do is discard it!

Hints will help you finish the game if youre stuck!

INSIDE THE WORLD OF BOMBARIKA :

FASCINATING GAMEPLAY:

Experience the fun of saving various houses in the world of Bombarika. The game starts with a Classic Bomb, which randomly drops in one particular place in the house. Most of the objects come alive in the game to help save the house from the destruction (while the humans are oblivious). Every object has different characteristics, such as pushing and blocking. Using these objects looks easy, but finding the exit in little time makes the game challenging. A variety of bombs and power-ups can be unlocked by RIKAS (collectibles) in the shop. Duplex houses, hidden rooms, multiple bombs in a single level, bonus levels, and many more fun things can be experienced in the higher levels. Simple, minimalist levels will bring happiness, joy, and calm when playing Bombarika.

WELL CRAFTED PUZZLES

Enjoy beautiful levels filled with interactive household objects and puzzles. Explore the changing dynamics between objects, bombs, and grenades.

CONTEMPORARY VISUALS

The artwork is a mixture of modern and retro architectural styles, complemented by well-crafted household objects, smooth gameplay, and a simple environment with stunning geometric structures.

MORE VARIATIONS

Small rooms to duplex houses or upside down buildings, along with an excellent collection of bombs, grenades and fruits. Never-before-seen collectibles available.

EPIC AUDIO

Immerse yourself in unique, melodious music and interactive soundscapes. Relaxing original music was tailored perfectly for the difficulty of the levels.

GET NEW BOMBS, DAILY BONUS, AND REWARDS

Well-designed blueprints are available for every level. Daily bonus are available on the main menu. New and unique Bombs available in the shop (Not IAP).

ACHIEVEMENTS

The joy of unlocking a challenging achievement will help you gain experience points throughout Bombarika.

EXPERIENCE A FUN, CRAZY, PUZZLE GAME!

HAPPY GAMING!

Boardumb's comments:

05-09-2018, 08:49 PM
What are the iaps?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

05-09-2018, 11:13 PM
IAPs are you can buy new bombs and each bomb has unique powers it'll help you to finish the levels
05-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Can they be acquired while playing the game or is this pay to win?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-09-2018, 11:21 PM
you can unlock bombs without IAPs too definitely not a PAY TO WIN
05-10-2018, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Can they be acquired while playing the game or is this pay to win?
See the small blue triangles in the pics?

Those are the currency used to unlock bombs. You can pick them up by rolling the bomb along unusual paths. You determine bombs paths by clicking on furniture - think Death Coming, but a bit more pernickety about timings (with vastly shorter levels).

This is definitely worth 1, imo.

IAPs are not, currently, looking necessary. Though I have no idea what benefits Ive gained by just unlocking my first grenade.
05-10-2018, 05:39 AM
The first bomb is granada it doesnt have any power, from that next bomb you'll get powers for every bomb which is from bomb(saphiro)

Last edited by Vampirus; 05-10-2018 at 05:46 AM.
05-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Sorry for being sceptical but i do not even remember how many times i have heard at a seemingly premium game "the iaps are optional" and the the game turned out to be a total grindfest. I think i will wait for more impressions before i buy. I would happily pay 10 to buy the game. If i knew it was premium.
05-10-2018, 08:34 AM
How long is the game from start to finish

In the description, it says 30 mins to see the "Game over" screen... Can someone please confirm if this is a 30 minute game?

Thank you
05-10-2018, 09:53 AM
If you can complete those levels, yes it'll show you game Completion screen! possible in just 20 mins. However, if it takes more time to cross a single level, no game can be completed in given time or it might take days. They gave an advantage of giving free hints for every level on top right corner, that will definitely help you finish it. Definitely it's an affordable fun puzzle game!