★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A quick supermarket trip to buy oranges has never been so challenging! Everybody knows that Street Gang hates oranges, so fight them on your way to the supermarket.

City Fighter vs Street Gang is a fun fighting game where you can show off your karate skills to the Street Gang.

Don't underestimate them though! They are powerful street fighters. Its up to you to punch, kick and knock them all out. Open boxes to discover and equip new weapons and eat bananas to gain more strength. Collect oranges from the gang members and unlock new characters.

You can play with 3 different characters Arya, College Guy and Agent S who has different fighting styles.

The combat never ends. Boss challenges await. So beat the gang and bosses to reach your beloved oranges!

Features
- Three unique characters with different fighting moves
- Many different gang members to fight
- Quality graphics and smooth gameplay
- Discover combo skills
- Easy controls
- Tasty oranges!

Download City Fighter vs Street Gang Now for free.

bryanabla's comments:
05-10-2018, 06:41 PM
It looks promising, but crashes to the home screen when I die. I did finished the first level once and it crashed too :/

Also, the female character needs a female voice

Playing on an iPad Pro 10.5 iOS 11.2.5

Game Center: Flyin' Beagle

05-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Thank you i am going to fix them and the update will be in next few days. Also with new levels and characters.
05-12-2018, 07:18 PM
This has plenty of potential. It’s one of the best beat em’ up on the App Store. However, that’s not saying much since there’s not many of the genre in the App Store. I do like that it’s fun. I do hate that it gets repetitive after awhile. There are some features I think would make the game better and less repetitive. Make more variety of bad guys. Like a punk, a football player who tackle, a muscular man, a stripper with a whip, a thug, a person throwing dynamite, a motorcyclist zooming past the screen, etc. Everyone in the game looks like they came from the office. Give a range of health to different opponents. Like a weak nerd with 3 punches then he’s dead to a boss with super insane health bar. Everyone’s health bar appears the same to me. Add special moves to the characters. When striking enough times the special moves bar built up. Then you can unleash his special move when the bar fills up. The weapons get destroyed too fast. Make the weapon more enduring. The knife shouldn’t break after two hits and it doesn’t do enough damage. Watch a video of Street of Rage and Final Fight on youtube to get ideas on how to improve your game. Looking forward to any updates to might add. Hope you could understand my feedback as English isn’t my first language

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 05-12-2018 at 07:27 PM.
05-15-2018, 04:31 PM
Thanks for your nice comments about the game. We will be constantly updating the game with new characters, features and levels etc.
Even our new version is currently in review by Appstore. The update will be release soon
05-17-2018, 08:04 PM
Update Released

Update Released

New Features:
New Characters
New Levels
New Combo styles
Earn Oranges
05-18-2018, 02:20 PM
Lol, am I the only person enjoying this game? Like the improvements. Any chance you could add two or more lives to the games? I’m finding it difficult beating the first stage with just one life. I have not beaten it as of yet. What happened to the girl character? Are you plan on adding her back? Some ideas I would like to share with you. Make a new stage where the path isn’t always straight. Some path might lead you down or up the screen. Add item that you could find such as body amor that reduced your damage. A gun with very limited ammo. Make breakable street signs where the character can picked them up to use as weapon after breaking it off its foundation. Pickable trash cans where you can hurl it across the screen. Would like an added feature of being able to grab enemies and kneeing them or tossing them. Keep up the good work. I’m really liking it so far! Can’t wait to see what you have next in store

Last edited by UnhappyUnlucky; 05-18-2018 at 02:26 PM.