★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Volcano Tower is an endless-platformer filled with clutch moments, fast-paced action and hard difficulty challenges.
You will attempt to avoid being smashed, burned or otherwise eliminated by obstacles falling (mostly) from above, as the volcano tower crumbles around you.
Volcano Tower tells the story of a remote peaceful tribe living in the shadow of an evil god who demands offerings brought to him, or he will unleash the power of the volcano upon the village. Guided by the tribes shaman Jakul, our masked tribesmen hero enters the cursed tower to fight the evil volcano god and return the stolen treasures.

Features:
Beautiful graphics and environments
Dodge burning bricks, fireballs and rising lava
Easy to learn, hard to master
Every new round is re-randomized and unique
Customize your look with funky hero skins and magical charms
Special power-ups and abilities for the taking
Hone your skills and enter the world leaderboards
Complete daring quests to win additional gold

How far can you go?

Boardumb's comments:

05-15-2018, 01:03 PM
Volcano Tower (by UglyCake Games)

We are excited to announce Volcano Tower mobile release!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hope you like it,
UglyCake Games
www.volcanotower.com

05-15-2018, 02:19 PM
An interesting tetris style platformer. I like the landscape layout on Ipad. It’s sort of portrait mode within landscape which works well for me.
Cool graphics. Quite challenging.
05-15-2018, 06:01 PM
This is really cool. It feels a bit brutal at moments though : )

Thank you for the YouTube trailer that accurately describes the gameplay as well. It sold me.
05-15-2018, 11:31 PM
Wow what a gem here, the game is really exciting and challenging, basically you just try to avoid rocks and traps, collecting coins and gems to unlock many perks like double jump, purchasing upgrades and costumes, there’s also 3 special costumes that you can get by entering required heights, there are also exciting boss fights.

(BTW I am curious why a coin’s value is equal to 3 coins?)

The game is free with ads, but you can remove ads through iap(just $2), which also give you 15000 money and 15 revive chances, and I already purchased it to support the developer.

If developer is here, I wish there are updates in the future like landscape mode and support MFI controller for larger devices like iPhone 8 plus, iPad pro.

Last edited by Lull4by; 05-15-2018 at 11:38 PM.
05-16-2018, 07:20 AM
5/5 one of the best games games i've played in a while

Really awesome game with fun and engaging gameplay. Would definitely recommend to anyone that likes mobile games.
05-16-2018, 08:18 AM
So I just try to record a gameplay clip, watch it if you want to know what the game plays like.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Lull4by; 05-17-2018 at 06:26 AM.
05-16-2018, 12:18 PM
Anyone remember that game from like 6 years ago that had the TA guys as playable characters? I think it was a similar idea as this

My power-pop band is on iTunes.
05-16-2018, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Anyone remember that game from like 6 years ago that had the TA guys as playable characters? I think it was a similar idea as this
The Blocks Cometh! http://toucharcade.com/2012/08/01/be...blocks-cometh/

Damn I miss that game.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
05-17-2018, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
The Blocks Cometh! http://toucharcade.com/2012/08/01/be...blocks-cometh/

Damn I miss that game.
YES! That was it! Awesome game.

My power-pop band is on iTunes.