★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Put your 80s knowledge to the test with the VIP 80s retro pixel quiz!

Were taking you time-travelling in the DeLorean back to the world of 80s music, movies, TV and sport, where youll identify iconic pixel-art characters to score stars and progress along the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Those 80s hair-dos are hard to forget, but can you recognise these celebrities and famous characters in 8-bit? What about just from their silhouettes? There are clues up for grabs if you need them, but you gotta have faith that youll do it alone.

So step aside Rubiks Cube, cos theres a new 80s game in town. Download VIP 80s now and see if you can identify our Very Iconic Pixels.

carletonhandley's comments:
Hi,

I've been a games developer for 30 years but mainly write contract apps these days. So to keep my eye in I've teamed up with Penney Design to make a little retro quiz game for iOS. It's free to download with one IAP to unlock all the clues.

05-16-2018, 10:20 AM
The artist for the app does excellent spoof vidoes featuring 8-bit art, here's his overly fussy Stranger Things point 'n' click game:

https://youtu.be/Qa1ZGedRB-8