★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PlayMobility
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Let's Roll!

Prepare yourself for the rolling, bumping, jumping, switching, morphing world of Ballix. Red ball, blue ball, yellow ball and green ball will be sounding in your head as you try to guide the colored balls into their corresponding holes. Use the pipes to move a ball across two lanes, turn on teleporters to move balls across the screen or simply open or close a hole to make that valued sink!

42 levels of increasingly difficult levels await you in the world of Ballix. Try to avoid pits and black holes as you guide the balls along the path to Ballix glory. Can you pass levels such as "Double Header" or get 100% accuracy on 'Dead End"? All the levels in Ballix will test your problem-solving skills while giving your reaction time a real workout.

And remember, "The Secret of the Universe" awaits you on level 42!
11-07-2009, 07:42 PM

11-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Really nice idea for a game, not sure if it's based on a previous game or not, but playing the flash version makes me think I'd like a portable one too.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-08-2009, 01:12 AM
The pictures look cool, but I was really hoping to see a video before I made any moves to purchase.
11-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
The pictures look cool, but I was really hoping to see a video before I made any moves to purchase.
You can try out the online flash version that Dave has posted a link to.
11-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Nobody else playing this game?

I find it hard and I've only play 5 levels of this game.

The balls drop from any column from the top of the screen and the goal is to get them into the same colored holes on the board. You need to interact with some of the objects on the screen to guide the balls along the right path towards the holes.

Interactions:

- toggling gates this way or that
- close colored holes to prevent wrong colored balls into them.
- open colored holes to let the right colored ball in.
- rotate objects
- toggle pipes in the right direction. etc

Sometimes a ball can hit a ramp and soar over obstacles. It's all in the layout, I suppose, and getting familiar with them before you can do well. Or if your reaction is quicker than mine, you'll probably be able to figure things out a whole lot faster.

It gets tricky when there's more than one colored ball in play. The balls don't drop or roll all that quickly, but it is challenging. The row of balls at the top of screen is showing you what balls need to be cleared before you move on to the next level.

Reminds me of those plastic tomy toys.
11-19-2009, 06:56 AM
I can't clear level 5. This game is harsh! Lose one ball and it's game over.
11-19-2009, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
I can't clear level 5. This game is harsh! Lose one ball and it's game over.
I've gotten past level 5 of the flash version without any problems... not sure if the two are the same...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-19-2009, 09:05 AM
I think they are supposed to be the same.

The problem is most likely me, not the game. :/