★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Karazs Conquest is a galaxy invasion simulation game presented in 16-bit pixel art visual.

The game is inspired by classic retro shooting games, except that the player is now playing as the aggressive invader rather than the righteous defender. Player will be cultivating alien being as fighting unit, arranging battle formation and defeating enemies on battle field.

Along the campaign, player can explore the universe freely, discover side quests, and collect space puzzle pieces. Upon conquering new planet, player can unlock new unit species or cabin supplies; allowing more advance unit evolution.

Veni, vidi, vici! Start invading now!

Game features:
- Vast galaxy exploration
- Fast pace battle
- 136 types of playable unit
- Battle formation customization
- Light-hearted storyline + side quests

Boardumb's comments:

05-16-2018, 01:35 PM
Wow, this game is interesting.

Youtube link | Pop Up

There are more things in heaven and earth.

Last edited by nyanpass; 05-16-2018 at 01:38 PM.

05-16-2018, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanpass View Post
Wow, this game is interesting.
Thank you
I have devoted my full heart and energy on it over the past 20 months.
Hope you'll give it a try.
05-17-2018, 01:10 PM
I've gotten to turn 25... and so far it's quite fun and addictive. I love exploring and never knowing what's next. Not yet sure about long-term replay value and balance, but this one is definitely worth a look.
05-17-2018, 02:44 PM
looks fun, i ll give it a shot.
but couldn't we have come up with a better name after 20months? its impossible to pronounce, thus pretty unmarketable
05-18-2018, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsenter View Post
I've gotten to turn 25... and so far it's quite fun and addictive. I love exploring and never knowing what's next. Not yet sure about long-term replay value and balance, but this one is definitely worth a look.
Thank you very much glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
looks fun, i ll give it a shot.
but couldn't we have come up with a better name after 20months? its impossible to pronounce, thus pretty unmarketable
Thank you. I will take note on the naming aspect in future
05-18-2018, 10:56 AM
Think the names fine I wouldnt worry
05-19-2018, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Think the names fine I wouldnt worry
Thank you for your kindness.
I think the having an apostrophe in the name is kinda "inconvenient" in some way.
Lesson learnt