★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 3-D Vector Ball

01-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
3-D Vector Ball

First of all, I just want to say that this is a nice app for the 2 bucks. And second, for those of you who own it, you might want to take a look at the high scores. There's someone new in the number one spot.
01-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazzy View Post
First of all, I just want to say that this is a nice app for the 2 bucks. And second, for those of you who own it, you might want to take a look at the high scores. There's someone new in the number one spot.
Already discussed here.

For once I get to say that :P

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

01-02-2009, 04:08 PM
I remember istopmotion mentioned the game in other topic and then I started to read more about it.

I've even emailed the developer about statistics but he said their new game is priority right now.

Anyway, I've decided to purchase it and it's a really nice game. The online high score is nice because it adds a bit of challenging to the game. I'm not even in the top 30 but I'll get there!!

It's a great game!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-02-2009, 04:13 PM
In the description to the game it said that there would soon be "online matchmaking" which I guessed was wifi multiplayer and was looking forward to it. This message has now mysteriously vanished... so does anyone know anymore information about it?

Btw I don't mean local wifi multiplayer because that is already implemented.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!