★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: No sound in trism?

09-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
No sound in trism?

I've just bought trism for my iPod touch. When I play I don't get any audio feedback, no sound at all. Of course sound is enabled. What's wrong...?
09-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Send a message via AIM to XOrlandoPX
Try restarting your iPod, if that doesn't work open up another app which has sound of course and try turning up the volume, if you have sound under another game then Trism should have sound as well.

09-22-2008, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korb View Post
I've just bought trism for my iPod touch. When I play I don't get any audio feedback, no sound at all. Of course sound is enabled. What's wrong...?
There is no sound for Trism which I prefer. Fire up your iPod and then open Trism and play with your favorite tunes in the background. Much better than being subjected to what the program thinks sounds good IMO.
09-22-2008, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighRob View Post
There is no sound for Trism which I prefer. Fire up your iPod and then open Trism and play with your favorite tunes in the background. Much better than being subjected to what the program thinks sounds good IMO.
There is sound in Trism. There are sound effects, no music, but definitely sound effects.

"Arthur & Charles Present Create & Play" now available on the App Store
iTunes - Arthur & Charles Website
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Sound works properly in any other game.. Reebooting didnt help it either
09-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Trism obeys the system volume you have set for music. So if you have that turned all the way down you won't hear any sound effects. Double-tap the home button and turn the volume up. There ought to be a volume control in the game, but there isn't. Oh well.

Also, there is a sound effects option in the options screen. Make sure you don't have that set to Off.
09-22-2008, 12:40 PM
I've been having increasing sounds problems in games since the 2.1 update. Toy Bot Diaries was the obvious one; but now the game sounds in Aurora Feint cut in and out at random too (though the music plays fine).

I haven't played Trism for a while, but it could be related.