★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jeffrey Yim
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Previously featured in Apple's "What We're Playing"

"...Crystal Alliances packs a pocket sized punch of value. A neat package of good visuals, compelling action-strategy and all the brutality of a more hardcore offering, fans of action-strategy RPGs will love this addition to the library." - Catastrophe, ZTGameDomain.com

***Celebrate the launch of Crystal Alliance at our special introductory price!***

Four crystals and heroes are the last hope to save the town of Thaladon. Peace is gone, replaced by a divided land where monsters leave destruction in their path. Command the heroes to face the minions of a mysterious evil and reunite the crystals before the darkness takes over.

Crystal Alliance is an action-strategy role-playing game, featuring an epic campaign that will take you through a massive world. Manage four heroes with ease using the intuitive controls.

Command Four Legendary Heroes: Defend the crystals as the Gunner, Sharpshooter, Fire Mage, and Ice Mage, each with unique strengths and skills.

Explore Four Vast Realms: Battle through a treacherous world of wastelands, forests, haunted badlands, and volcanoes.

Expand Your Arsenal: Purchase new magic, upgrade your heroes with faster, deadlier weaponry and annihilate your enemies. Experience the power of the crystals by unleashing magic from the devastating "Prism", to the life saving "Heaven's Chorus."

Master The Challenges: After completing the campaign, put the skills you've learned through the ultimate test. Only the bravest heroes will complete them all.

Crystal Alliance is a hardcore RPG. You. Will. Die.

Bronson15's comments:
Hey Every one here is crystal Alliance:

11-06-2009, 11:34 AM

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

11-06-2009, 11:38 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-06-2009, 11:46 AM
playing this game

I'll post my thoughts in a little bit.
11-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Crystal Alliance review

A fun pick up and play with some unique gameplay elements.

2 modes, campaign and challenge

So basically, you have 4 guys to control, but when you start the game you just control 1 guy. You slide him up and down the four slots so he can shoot the ghouls. It's a castle defense style game, but your 4 heros have upgrades and you can buy spells in the shop.

The storyline is about uniting 4 healing crystals. In Campaign mode, there are story elements between levels.

The music is very nice, and the artwork is well done, in the paper cartoon style.

Not a bad game for 99 cents. Recommended. Not sure how expansive the game is but, it says there are 4 zones, and each zone has a bunch of levels, so it should keep me busy for a while. Could use a network, for tracking achieves etc.

The gameplay is actually quite challenging. For example, on level 3 I had to try it quite a few times before I figured out how to do it. Later on, when you get all 4 heroes, things can become quite frantic.

Im happy with my purchase

Last edited by exodus; 11-06-2009 at 12:22 PM. Reason: update
11-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Bronson15 View Post
Hey Every one here is crystal Alliance:

you, is the game developer ?
11-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by adot777 View Post
you, is the game developer ?
No I beta tested this application. The game developer is TA name Jeff
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Bronson15 View Post
No I beta tested this application. The game developer is TA name Jeff
Any strategy hints? Game is great and polished but hard!
11-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Any strategy hints? Game is great and polished but hard!
What do you need help on?
11-06-2009, 02:01 PM

This game is challenging for sure. I would say one of the most important things to help out, is using your sniper effectively. She requires attention to be at her best. Make sure you shoot when the bar turns yellow, and not a moment before. Having her firing speed maxed out is essential.

The other advice I can give from my own experience is use the spells. They give you plenty of gold, so good use of the spells can make all the difference.
I'm up to the volcano now, and it's tough for sure. So far I like the rate of fire spell quite a bit.