★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gameloft modern combat multiplayer will be better then elimate!

11-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Gameloft modern combat multiplayer will be better then elimate!

Seriously elimiNOT is probably the most overrated game I have ever played! The controls suck! Sandstorm or nova will be better if gameloft's online servers aren't laggy...

Ps: I know I spelled eliminate wrong on the thread title, so keep your little picture gallery comments to yourself!
11-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0m0uth View Post
seriously eliminot is probably the most overrated game i have ever played! The controls suck! Sandstorm or nova will be better if gameloft's online servers aren't laggy...
true dat!

11-06-2009, 11:55 AM
it will be better if it doesn't follow eliminate pricing scheme ..

member of Touch Arcaders United Against Piracy Join now!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=145
Gameloft ID: Gelas
Plus! : Gelas
11-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Ps: I know I spelled eliminate wrong on the thread title, so keep your little picture gallery comments to yourself!
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...acepalm+thread
11-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Quote:
+1

I dont see whats so bad about eliminate. Many prople are complaining about having to pay to upgrade faster. People dont realize that a lot of online games dont even have an upgrade feature. And for the controls, I actually find them better than MC:S. I couldn't run and shoot very well in MC:S but I'm having no problem with it in Eliminate (which I spelled right)

Playstaion Network: zachattacksox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
my guns are so big i cant scratch my nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate View Post
Why would you hold firearms while scratching your nose?
11-06-2009, 01:10 PM
could anybody explain me how mc:s and nova's online multiplayer will be? just like eliminate's one? will there be a player upgrade aspect???

thank's.
11-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I haven't played Eliminate but Modern Combat is garbage.....One of my most reviled purchases.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
11-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
I haven't played Eliminate but Modern Combat is garbage.....One of my most reviled purchases.
While you are a known, shameless troll when it comes to Gameloft games, if you really believe MC: Sandstorm is garbage, then you need to get your up-stairs checked 'cause that comment of yours makes absolutely no sense.
11-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Nobody knows a single thing about Gameloft´s multiplayer FPS.
So how comes you can be so sure?

Besides their far from perfect gamedesign (i´m not talking about controls or grafics) in available games shows that all they can deliver is b-versions of classic games.

I admit that Asphalt 5 has a working multiplayer, but the game has still kinks, that are easy to iron out and missed opportunities to make the game more accessable or put the replay-value on another level, e.g. quick play is only races (what about the other modes?), no difficulty setting,only one online mode, all cars available from the start in online mode, no real time trials, no downloadable ghost-data,.... i could go on and on...

It is just not a company for people who love videogames in my opinion.

And they don´t seem to listen to their customers, which ngmocco does.

Last edited by amusing Grace; 11-06-2009 at 01:39 PM.
11-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Quote:

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.