★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 77.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.25
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A PUZZLING QUEST INTO THE LAND OF ANCIENT INTRIGUE! Join intrepid explorers Rupert and Emma on a suspenseful adventure through the ruins of ancient Egypt. Discover hidden objects and secret gems in classic Jewel Quest Match-3 puzzles.

SEEK AND FIND WITH TOUCH-CONTROL
Conquer the puzzles with the power of your touchscreen controls, the perfect tools for discovering secret treasures!

MYSTERY REIGNS IN THE RUINS
Seek unfound gems in up to 18 stunning backgrounds, including alluring gardens and relic-laden palaces while World Music and sounds enrich the intrigue.

ALL THE FACETS OF CLASSIC GAMEPLAY
Enjoy up to 20 Match-3 puzzles. Swap jewels to turn tiles gold in classic Jewel Quest boards. Maintain four Player Profiles at once, and keep all the High Scores, too.

UPGRADE YOUR POWERS
Enhance your puzzle-solving prowess with RPG-style power-ups that you attain as you progress through the adventure.

PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN MULTIPLE MODES
Go solo, or play head-to-head over WiFi or Bluetooth.
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
11-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Not I-play?

11-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Not I-play?
No, but it sounds a lot more polished, i mean, compete through wifi and bt? Thats kinda cool.

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
11-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Yeah but it says no longer available! Maybe not propogated yet?

Edit: Just looks like it didn't reach US store yet - not even on their search list yet
11-06-2009, 12:59 PM
It is available in Canada AppStore for $4.99. Graphics look nice but i have enough puzzle games in my backlog, not at this price anyway.
11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Available in the US too.

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Looks nice, but if I read it correctly, its $5 for only 20 levels. I don't mind paying $5 for a deep/long match-3 (ie Rise of Atlantis), but 20 levels seems a bit....sparse.

Michael
11-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicente.ramirezch View Post
Available in the US too.
The message I get is "the item is no longer available"
11-06-2009, 03:32 PM
more HOG than match 3

Just thought I would point out that this isn't exactly the same as the other Jewel Quests. There is more emphasis placed on hidden object game play, with the matching part working as one of the mini-games. You can download the one-hour trial at iwin.com. It met with mixed reviews when released about a year ago - not bad depending on what you're after. It's more a plus for those who didn't play it on the PC but are willing to pay the same price for the iphone version.
11-06-2009, 05:44 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.