★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SUNG MEE KANG
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: CROSSLOGIC
Crosslogic, also known as Nonogram or Griddlers are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column.

FEATURES
- Addictive game play
- Up to 1768 levels of challengable puzzles
- Hints to help you play
- Auto save feature
- Easy game controls
- Can play your own iPod Music as backgroud music
- Can play over 300 hours

If you've got suggestions about how to improve Crosslogic or reports of any problems you've had, please contact us at delicioussoft@gmail.com
11-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Very nice looking picross game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

11-06-2009, 02:16 PM
This one does look good

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to TOFTT.

It turned out in my favor

Let me start with the controls. They are the best in any picross game I have every used, period.

They consist of swipe to move the cursor across the grid, with buttons for choosing, x marking, options, hint and menu are on the left or right side of the screen.

The puzzles are set against a 15 minute time limit, allowing you to make as many mistakes as you want with no penalties, but no warnings telling you if you made a mistake! There is a hint feature that fills in a random row and column at the cost of 2 minutes a hint.

The menus are minimalist with choices for Puzzle set 1, 2, and 3. Puzzle sets one and 2 have 500 puzzles apiece and are all single grid pictures, no real difference in rules that I have seen.

Puzzle set 3 consists of 768 puzzles, with every 4 puzzles making a complete picture.

All puzzles are black and white, no color.

If you hit the home button in the middle of a puzzle, it saves your current position within the puzzle. If you quit through the quit button in options, the puzzle resets itself when you go back to it.

The game itself has sound effects, but no music. You can listen to your own music with or without sound effects (thru options SFX on/off) but you have to start the music before you open the app.

All in all, an excellent version of Picross, with excellent controls, great graphics, the ability to play you own music, and plenty of puzzles. The hint mode can be used to help newcomers and the hardcore can ignore it to get better times. Great alternative to Picross on DS.

Last edited by zztfox; 11-15-2009 at 06:58 PM.
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztfox View Post
Curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to TOFTT.

It turned out in my favor

Let me start with the controls. They are the best in any picross game I have every used, period.

They consist of swipe to move the cursor across the grid, with buttons for choosing, x marking, options, hint and menu are on the left or right side of the screen.

The puzzles are set against a 15 minute time limit, allowing you to make as many mistakes as you want with no penalties, but no warnings telling you if you made a mistake! There is a hint feature that fills in a random row and column at the cost of 2 minutes a hint.

The menus are minimalist with choices for Puzzle set 1, 2, and 3. Puzzle sets one and 2 have 500 puzzles apiece and are all single grid pictures, no real difference in rules that I have seen.

Puzzle set 3 consists of 768 puzzles, with every 4 puzzles making a complete picture.

All puzzles are black and white, no color.

If you hit the home button in the middle of a puzzle, it saves your current position within the puzzle. If you quit through the quit button in options, the puzzle resets itself when you go back to it.

The game itself has sound effects, but no music. You can listen to your own music with or without sound effects (thru options SFX on/off) but you have to start the music before you open the app.

All in all, an excellent version of Picross, with excellent controls, great graphics, the ability to play you own music, and plenty of puzzles. The hint mode can be used to help newcomers and the hardcore can ignore it to get better times. Great alternative to Picross on DS.
Thanks for the impressions. Sounds fun, so i think i'll get it.

Game Center ID: Vragal
Twitter
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the impressions! I'll be sure to pick it up once I complete Griddlers

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
I also have Griddlers, and do not see myself going back to it anytime soon.
(keep in mind I am not a fan of Color Picross)
11-15-2009, 07:28 PM
/bought

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Best-looking picross game I've seen. Added to my wishlist.

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
11-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Eh, forget Griddlers, I caved in and bought it. Wow! What a difference! This game is just as good as the real thing!

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius