★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TwistLink 1.3 is out!

11-06-2009, 01:22 PM
TwistLink 1.3 is out!

The latest update to TwistLink is now available on the App Store. Along with new, refined graphics, TwistLink will now track local scores for all game modes and cache failed online score submissions!

Check it out today!
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310756966&mt=8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Simulator 2.png
Views:	2
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	10264   Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Simulator.png
Views:	1
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	10265   Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone Simulator 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	10266  

11-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmsmith View Post
The latest update to TwistLink is now available on the App Store. Along with new, refined graphics, TwistLink will now track local scores for all game modes and cache failed online score submissions!

Check it out today!
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310756966&mt=8
FINALLY!! That had long been my most requested feature local scores stored for each mode separately!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-08-2009, 01:34 PM
A lot nicer looking now my only remaining complaint is no easy ability to be instantly taken to MY SCORE in the Global list. As I figure there are only two key default focuses a player would want at least to start from when looking at Global Scores:

1) Top 20.
2) Centered on my best score (or just submitted) in this mode with the 5 better and 5 worse scores right above and below my ranking also showing.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the always helpful feedback. I do want to add some functionality to the score results system. There are so many global scores posted now that there's no efficient means to find your own. Also, when configured the global score server, I chose to accept all posts. I should have made it accept only each user's high score. I want to go to this system once I find a way to migrate the top scores without losing any. I think most people would rather see where their best ranks against others and not how many times they've played.

I seem to have angered a lot of users with the new color scheme. I should have listened to my wife . Fortunately, I have in place code that makes user-selected color scheme choices easy. So, the next update will include the 'classic' colors as an option.