★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Christmas may be over, but you can still keep the holiday spirit with Santa's Run!

Help Santa improve his aim during the off-season as you travel around the world. Santa's Run keeps on giving all year-round, as you enjoy the original holiday music and festive artwork, track scores and achievements on Open Feint, and countdown the days until Christmas is here again.

***THE BUZZ***

"...festive little game" IGN Wireless

"Santas Run is all about spreading holiday cheer..." App Craver

"It becomes very addicting very quickly." Appmodo

"If youre looking for a fantastic application to put you in the Christmas mood, look no further." App Girl Reviews

"The controls work well and accompanied by the beautiful interface and lively music, make the game play a delight." iPhone Footprint

***CONTACT OR JOIN US***
All feedback and suggestions are welcome at SantasRun@brokenthumbsapps.com. We love to hear from you!

Facebook: http://Facebook.com/BrokenThumbsApps
TWitter: http://Twitter.com/BrokenThumbsApp (no 's')

***MORE GREAT APPS***

Snaked
Chasing Colors

Broken Thumbs Apps's comments:
Broken Thumbs Apps is pleased to announce that Santa's Run is now available in the iTunes App Store! Easy to learn, but difficult to master, Santa's Run will be sure to get you into the Holiday spirit and bring you hours of joy. Click Here to help Santa deliver gifts and spread Holiday cheer today!

Details below:

YouTube video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Yay for Christmas games/apps I adore Christmas games. This one looks cute and I like how you can make Santa deliver in other countries.

I will check this out

11-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Yay for Christmas games/apps I adore Christmas games. This one looks cute and I like how you can make Santa deliver in other countries.

I will check this out
Thanks, 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩. Please note that to deliver a present, you touch the present, drag the present into the desired area of the strength meter (e.g., blue for the first row of houses, yellow for the middle row, red for the last row) and then release it after aiming towards a house (and taking into account the wind!).

We think this is our best game yet, and hope you like it as well. As always, all suggestions and constructive comments are appreciated, since we generally plan updates after receiving sufficient feedback.
11-11-2009, 02:17 PM
The reviews are starting to come in for Santa's Run, and they all agree that Santa's Run is a great game to get for the holiday season, and a bargain at 99 cents:

"...this is a fun game that will help get you in the holiday spirit!" -TheiPhoneAppReview.com

"If you’re looking for a fantastic application to put you in the Christmas mood, look no further. Santa’s Run is fun, challenging, and a bargain at only 99 cents." -AppGirlReviews.com

"The controls work well and accompanied by the beautiful interface and lively music, make the game play a delight... It is definitely a great way to kick-start the holiday season." -iPhoneFootprint.com

"Christmas is coming up and games like Santa's Run are hugely significant, not just for the fun in itself, but also the atmosphere that it manages to create, thanks to its nice graphics and refined sound." -iPhoneItalia.com (translated from Italian)

"Santa's Run is a simple game of skill, but you get quickly caught up in the action." -SOSiPhone.com (translated from French)

If you haven't already, try Santa's Run today!

And, we love hearing from our fans, so please let us know what you think.
11-26-2009, 02:06 PM
New YouTube Review of Santa's Run

New DailyAppShow YouTube video review of Santa's Run: "very cool game, lots of fun, just in time for Christmas."

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Here is my review for Santa's Run. It's a fun game for all ages to put you into the Christmas spirit and offers a challenge too

11-30-2009, 12:44 AM
Not sure about this. Any opinions ?
11-30-2009, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Thumbs Apps View Post
Broken Thumbs Apps is pleased to announce that Santa's Run is now available in the iTunes App Store! Easy to learn, but difficult to master, Santa's Run will be sure to get you into the Holiday spirit and bring you hours of joy. Click Here to help Santa deliver gifts and spread Holiday cheer today!

Details below:

YouTube video:

YouTube: video
will u ever make it free?
11-30-2009, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cando View Post
will u ever make it free?
it's only .99 ! Go for it

Just picked it up
11-30-2009, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
it's only .99 ! Go for it

Just picked it up
ok i will buy it then...
will you be adding some physics in the game... the physics effect is not that great...

please update..I think my girl friend will really like this game

peace out