★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A highly addictive game of skill and concentration. Great visuals and engaging game-play makes this a game of first choice!

After serving in combat for numerous years as an elite member of Special Unit Sniper Squad you were dishonorably discharged for an oversight committed by your commander. You now operate alone as a mercenary.

Your mission success requires you to have steady nerves and deadly accuracy. You have 14 missions to accomplish that take you across unknown desert locations, country houses, Mexican jungles and much more! It is time to give justice a new meaning and fulfill your duty because the fate of the world depends on you. You are Sniper-X!
11-07-2009, 12:34 AM
LOL. App Store says it was released on February 9th, 2010...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

11-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
wow, maybe that was their initial submit date and it kept getting rejected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
wow, maybe that was their initial submit date and it kept getting rejected...
But it's only 2009 now
11-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schplurg View Post
But it's only 2009 now
ha, ha, lol, didn't look at the year part

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Haha! It really does say that! I'm downloading now
11-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Okay here's my quick review.

This plays like most sniper games...well sort of. Er...well not really...You use the accelerometer to aim, and there's a "steady" button. However...

The crosshairs shake around really bad, which is by design. But even when I go into steady mode the thing starts to wobble around.

Your enemies appear onscreen for 5 or 10 seconds, then, rather than walking or running to another spot, they simply disappear! They then magically reappear at a random spot in your field of view. There is no warning as to when they will vanish. You may end up firing into thin air and wasting a shot.

The enemies are not animated. The gun sounds aren't really great, but they'll do. There are no settings for accelerometer sensitivity or orientation..

The game is ad supported. Hey it's free so it may be worth a try. Personally, I know there are better sniper games to be found.
11-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
Haha! It really does say that! I'm downloading now
Wow. Nice to see you around here again, Candy.
11-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Thank you Starjimstar. I was just talking about you last week! I really missed you boy