★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doodle Jump 1.11 is out - TRAMPOLINE

11-07-2009, 02:48 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 216
Doodle Jump 1.11 is out - TRAMPOLINE

The new Doodle Jump update is out!!! You get trampoline as a new power up, that not only gets the Doodler to jump higher, but also spins him around! Check it out!!!!

Igor : Lima Sky
LimaSky.com
Twitter - @LimaSky
facebook - facebook.com/DoodleJump
11-07-2009, 02:52 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
Awesome. I love how much this game has been updated.

back

11-07-2009, 03:00 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
This game is pumping out the updates everytime I look

Great job igor!
11-07-2009, 07:16 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,237
Awesome. Although I play springfling more now. Will update thx Igor
11-07-2009, 07:22 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddyracer123 View Post
Awesome. Although I play springfling more now. Will update thx Igor
Springfling bored me very quickly.
It's simply not that entertaining. Erased it.
Doodle Jump is a classic, never grows old.
Thanks for the update.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
11-07-2009, 07:31 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,254
Wow, wasn't there a new update like just a week ago. I love doodle jump. Can you get power ups in halloween mode or creeps mode or pygmy mode?

hello!
11-07-2009, 07:41 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Springfling bored me very quickly.
It's simply not that entertaining. Erased it.
Doodle Jump is a classic, never grows old.
Thanks for the update.
Really? Too bad too bad. I like it better than dj now. Although I still like DJ, and it frequent updates, it feels kinda old since I used to play it everyday for hours.
11-07-2009, 08:08 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,988
Trampoline is not a powerup, it does the same thing as spring but with a much cooler spinning jump. Not sure, might go slightly higher then spring but it seems about the same.

I know I stink, but I just beat my high score and got 34k.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
11-07-2009, 08:56 AM
#9
So far there have been lots of power ups that we just get as we progress - only two easter eggs to remember to input as names to get different guys or backgrounds? I don't want to lose track of those! This is such a great game and all the new stuff brings me back over and over and over...
11-07-2009, 08:57 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
So far there have been lots of power ups that we just get as we progress - only two easter eggs to remember to input as names to get different guys or backgrounds? I don't want to lose track of those! This is such a great game and all the new stuff brings me back over and over and over...
Three easter eggs..

Ooga
Creeps
Boo