★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Award Winning Mastersoft SuDoku
(Smartphone Magazine Best SuDoku Game 2007, 2008, HP Choice Winner 2007, Handster Best Software Award 2008)

Includes loads of unique Mastersoft features - created with the help of over 200 SuDoku addicts!

Now with the choice of a floating or standard keypad.

Jump on board with the New World Craze Puzzle Sensation !

Not since Tetris© and the Rubik Cube© has there been anything like it.

Simply enter the digits 1 to 9 in the grid without repeating in rows, columns or boxes. Easy.

How hard can it be?

Some professional reviews on other formats:

"I have been trying Mastersoft SuDoku over the past few days ...
it is quite frankly the best version of this game I have seen..."

"Comprehensive implementation ... thoroughly enjoyable ... I highly recommend you try this game ..."

"While there is now a plethora of SuDoku games ... I can't think of any that comes with as many functions to help you play the game as Mastersoft SuDoku"

"This game will definitely be a hit. I truly enjoyed the challenge offered by this brain teasing puzzle. After playing just a few games I was addicted to it... Rated 92/100"

"No review can really give this game the justice it deserves. This is one game I don't want to be without. A definite buy... Rated 9/10"

Games for PPC

"Mastersoft has packed a lot of features into this game. Its super intuitive interface, tons of options, and picture style puzzles make this one of the best, if not the best, Sudoku game available"

Over One Billion Built In Genuine SuDoku Puzzles including a hand crafted 'Master' level. If you need more let us know! Please note that only the 'Simple' puzzles are included in the free version. Additional levels can be unlocked via in-app purchase for a small fee.
Many Unique Mastersoft Features including Picture Sudoku, Ball of String and Grid Transform. This FREE version includes millions of puzzles with extra levels available via in-app purchase.
SuDoku Solver - Solve any SuDoku puzzle in less than 1 second !
Create, Solve and Analyze SuDokus.
Work your way up from Beginner to SuDoku Master !
Enter a SuDoku from a newspaper then either solve or play (using inbuilt hints if required). Mastersoft SuDoku tells you where you're going wrong even if it isn't an inbuilt SuDoku !
Cool scoring system. Can you become a SuDoku Master ?
Suggest a Technique
Find Triplets, Quads, X-Wings, Swordfish and Jellyfish !
Enter your working out.
Choose from a full pallette to color code your entries.
Various types of hint.
"SuDoku Master" levels that are more difficult than the hardest SuDokus found in newspapers (in-app purchase).
Unique gameplay with increasing difficulty.
Built in timer.
Lots of options to configure SuDoku how you want it.

Mastersoft's comments:

After almost a year it's finally live. Yep, it's ANOTHER Sudoku game ;0)

You can try it for free here:

Here are a few screenshots. If you know the original WM version then you'll understand why I can't show screenshots of every feature - there are simply too many!

Beta Tester prize winners will be announced later today. A massive thank you to everybody that helped out.
11-07-2009, 07:55 AM
And the winning beta testers are:

Raving Dave - 150 unit iTunes Card
Kyle K - 50 unit iTunes Card
KevJey - 50 unit iTunes Card
Alain18 - 50 unit iTunes Card
PrinnD - 25 unit iTunes Card
Spmwinkel - 25 unit iTunes Card
Pluto6 - 25 unit iTunes Card
Real Racing Fan - 25 unit iTunes Card
Frenchy - 25 unit iTunes Card

It was pretty close and as always if I could have then I would have given each of you 150 units,

Congratulations and massive thanks for helping test SuDoku! I will contact each of you individually to find out which denomination card you would like.

11-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Send a message via AIM to Kyle
I just installed. I will buy Easy soon.

Beta Testing(or Tested): Sniper Versus Sniper (Com2uS), Chronicles of Inotia: Wanderer of Luone, Heavy Gunner, IMO: The World of Magic, Slice It!.
11-08-2009, 06:39 AM
Hey we love customers!
Please note some of those skins weren't ready for V1 and will appear in V1.01 (a free update of course).