★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Piranha Pond - Koi Frenzy

11-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Piranha Pond - Koi Frenzy

Hi all!
FrozenPepper, Ethervision and iDev2 are teaming up on many projects, and on "spare time" we made Piranha Pond just for fun and some laugh's / evil satisfaction.....
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piranha-pond-koi-frenzy/id335821615?mt=8

The basic principle behind it is very simple, we couldn't stand koi's (colored carps)... So here is Koi Pond for the rest of us :

Youtube link | Pop Up

The mechanic's are very similar to Koi Pond, except that you a have a pool with some happy piranhas in it which you can feed with multi colored koi's simply by shaking your device.
You can also enjoy the Koi frenzy by turning your device landscape and switch to 3d view from underwater.

So this was a small introduction to Piranha Pond, tell us "What should we feed them next?"

Stay tuned for promo codes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SplashScreen1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	207.3 KB
ID:	10312   Click image for larger version

Name:	SplashScreen2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	10313  
11-07-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

11-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Congrats FP on another app! Looks good
11-07-2009, 12:03 PM
I give it 24 hours before someone complains that fish eating fish is unfair to fish.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I give it 24 hours before someone complains that fish eating fish is unfair to fish.
LOL, so true Midian.

But this is a nice Piranha Sim.
Quite realistic if you ask me, all the way down to the bones!

It has two different view angles, nice variations in Koi designs, beautful looking effects, and is way more entertaining than Koi Pond!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
11-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSkill View Post

But this is a nice Piranha Sim.
Quite realistic if you ask me, all the way down to the bones!

It has two different view angles, nice variations in Koi designs, beautful looking effects, and is way more entertaining than Koi Pond!
+1

Definitely nicely done! Love the blood effects and the skeleton left behind.

Looking forward to being able to put other stuff in the water to feed those hungry piranha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks all for comments!
We are not sure how much we can push it with apple Approval, already has it is now the app took 1 week more than normal to be approved due to further investigations by Apple.

Surely we would want to have more to feed the "cuddly" piranhas with, so all suggestions are more than welcomed!
(Mr. Smith might take a swim in that pool sooner or later...)

Again thanks for feedback and comments, and stay tuned as some Promo Codes will soon be shared in this thread.
11-07-2009, 01:33 PM
PROMO TIME!

First to reply to this thread quoting this post in 30 minutes from now will receive a promo code for Piranha Pond - Koi Frenzy.
Remember that valid post's for this competition have to be made 30 or more minutes after this message and have to quote this message. Use post time (top left of post) as reference.

Good Luck!
11-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
PROMO TIME!

First to reply to this thread quoting this post in 30 minutes from now will receive a promo code for Piranha Pond - Koi Frenzy.
Remember that valid post's for this competition have to be made 30 or more minutes after this message and have to quote this message. Use post time (top left of post) as reference.

Good Luck!
This game looks cool, hopefully I'm not too slow with this quote
11-07-2009, 02:03 PM
code

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPepper View Post
PROMO TIME!

Good Luck!
Did i win?