★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zuby Zub
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***************************************
********** FEATURED APP SALE **********
******* DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE ********

Imagine a world without boundaries, without consequences and without fear. A world where everything is possible.

How does it feel to make the final step of your life? The Fallen is an unusual and entertaining game with strong atmosphere and great music in which you can control your fall from the Skyscraper and flow through different stages, avoid danger barriers... will you see the end?

The Fallen is a game exclusively produced for
Apple iPhone / iPod touch featuring the accelerometer and OpenFeint technologies to provide great gameplay experience and also communication interface so you can easily compare your results with the rest of the world or chat with your friends and other players directly form the game and post results on your Facebook or Twitter pages.

You can control the speed and direction of your fall simply by tilting your device, but be careful, each
level is more challenging higher speed, more obstacles, more adrenalin and more points! Under the OpenFeint tab (green and gray icon in the main menu), you can see your performance, your score and achievements compared to the rest of the world (in case you are connected to the internet).

Now its only up to you how deep will you fall?

- handdrawn graphics
- great atmospheric soundtrack
- OpenFeint Online / Offline charts
- unlimited number of stages
- turn on/off sound and music options
- intuitive control based on accelerometer function
11-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I would need to see a video of the game

11-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Nice front end.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
I don't quite understand this game. Could you tell us more about it?
11-07-2009, 03:48 PM
How can you sell a game like that? The screenshots really don't give you an idea of the what the game is. A video would be perfect if possible.
11-08-2009, 12:04 AM
The last screenshot has a clue. Guy jumps off a building and you have to tilt the device to avoid obstacles (or hit them as the achievement screenie suggests) like clothes being hung out or flower beds.

Last edited by Ravenblack; 11-08-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: remove redundancy.
11-11-2009, 08:04 PM
on sale for 99 cents

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.