★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kris Lau
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A young and beautiful princess is betrothed to an evil King. Your last hope is to change your appearance to avoid capture by eating everything in sight!

The King's pursuers are on hot pursuit though so you have to either navigate around them or go on the attack! As you progress and eat more, the difficulty increases as your body gets bigger and bigger!

Eat as much as possible and escape from this horrible fate!

Compete with players globally to see who can eat the most!

How to Play:
-Tilt your device left or right to float in that direction
-Touch screen when an enemy is present to burp at it
11-07-2009, 01:27 PM
what else ?

A young and beautiful princess is betrothed to an evil King. Your last hope is to change your appearance to avoid capture by eating everything in sight!

The King's pursuers are on hot pursuit though so you have to either navigate around them or go on the attack! As you progress and eat more, the difficulty increases as your body gets bigger and bigger!

Eat as much as possible and escape from this horrible fate!

Compete with players globally to see who can eat the most!

How to Play:
-Tilt your device left or right to float in that direction
-Touch screen when an enemy is present to burp at it

$0.99

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Cute and stupid.

I've just barely cleared 11,000 so I haven't noticed the princess getting bigger or the controls getting more tricky.

It plays like a good Doodle Jump clone with lots of items to snag to add or subtract calories. How far you get, jumping wise, is irrelevant, it's really just about how many pizzas and such you can scarf down before you bump into a baddy. As you get farther up the baddies are more frequent and the pads are a little more scarce.

I also like the game's "burp" weapon as it auto-aims for you so you can just focus on jumping for the big food items.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews