★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tiki Totems - new physics game from Spokko!

11-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Tiki Totems - new physics game from Spokko!

Spokko, the makers of geoFighter - Light Wars, are proud to present a new game - the Tiki Totems !

The game was extensively tested by members of this forum, whose efforts and input were absolutely priceless

Excerpt from the iTunes description:
Quote:
An exciting new physics puzzle block destroying game. Appease the Tiki Gods by carefully removing the unnecesarry blocks that dim the might and glory of their beautifull totems. BUT BE CAREFUL!! don't drop the totem on the ground cause that makes them angry, and when they get angry you know what happens. Villages and villagers burn.

Over 60 levels for you to enjoy!

Multiple block types, each with different behavior!

OpenFeint integration with tons of achievements!

Vivid graphics, custom music and sounds!

The first TRULY RESPONSIVE physics game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

The game was submitted on friday and thus should be available in the coming days

Last edited by MikeSz_spokko; 11-12-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: New video added
11-08-2009, 02:05 PM
For more information, be sure to visit our website http://www.spokko.com and read some of our blog entries. Also we'd like to hear from you. What do you guys think as far as the preview shows?

Lastly there has been a small error in the promo video Its over 60 not 50 levels

11-08-2009, 02:06 PM
this game is great
11-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Looks fantastic!

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
11-08-2009, 05:00 PM
looks great. Hopefully this will be one of the very few physics games which will not run in slowmotion mode.

- zombie

ZombieSmash! - The Game that Splatters! - OUT NOW! Twitter - Blog - Facebook - Get it on iTunes
#1 Paid App in the US and many other countries!
11-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Zombie: You can count on that, remember we are promissing the first truly responsive physics game
11-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie View Post
looks great. Hopefully this will be one of the very few physics games which will not run in slowmotion mode.

- zombie
there was definitely never any lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-08-2009, 07:22 PM
For those of you inquisive enough, there is a second preview video on youtube. You can check it out on our blog
It showcases 2 other levels I think.
11-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I helped beta test and I have to say that this game is a great casual game.There's definitely no lag at all. Plus, it's never too challenging that you get frustrated and stop playing. Wish you all the best with this one, Mike!
11-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I helped beta test. I can tell you guys it's the most fluid physics game I've played from the app store.