★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Killer Edge Racing removed, thanks to Tim... Again!

11-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Killer Edge Racing removed, thanks to Tim... Again!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/culto...48526U7c/20782

courtesy of every developers' favourite moron Mr Tim Langdell.
This douche even goes as far as registering the name for himself now.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it anywhere but cultofmac website, please TA put the news in the front page and everyone spread the word again.

And how's the progress of EAs lawsuit? I'll personally buy every EA game in the AppStore to support them. Ok that's lame, I bought every EA game already coz they're good, lawsuit or not heh

but somebody need to stop this "edge" name squatter, absolutely ridiculous.
11-08-2009, 11:42 AM
h1976, thanks for bringing this to my attention. The whole "Edge" controversy really hasn't intermingled with my irritation centers until reading this thread. I own/ed Killer Edge and so now I am affected by this dude as well. I'm gonna have to dig up some of that old material to get my bearings about Tim, then I'll put out as much informed representation of him to those I know and do my part to help combat his idiocy. Does the guy think he invented the word edge...

11-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Killer Edge Racing... Never heard of it...
Any good?
Tim has to really stop this BS before someone squishes him in court...
11-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Ridiculous - let him try to go after Ford for their model the Ford Edge or Gamestop for their Edge card. Simply astonishing...
11-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Ridiculous - let him try to go after Ford for their model the Ford Edge or Gamestop for their Edge card. Simply astonishing...
I would love to see him go after th eFord Edge...
11-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Good points, I think AT&T should also toss HIM around for messin' with their Edge Network
11-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Good points, I think AT&T should also toss HIM around for messin' with their Edge Network
too pussy to go up against them. son of a bitch
11-08-2009, 12:13 PM
If this guy is so misguided, then why does apple keep listening to his requests to take down apps?
11-08-2009, 12:17 PM
What a epic fail -_-, Tim strikes again

Upcoming iPhone Games: World of Midgard,Paper Monsters, LostWinds,The First Attempt,Blade Slinger, Kale in Dinoland, Prevail
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerzack1 View Post
the psp sucks it has dumb games the nintendo ds is so much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Dumb people are dumb.
11-08-2009, 12:44 PM
After what happened to edge (is that one still available? If yes I can't see why they removed this one) you would have thought Apple knows the score by now. Apple is playing TLs game. Very disappointing. Will by some EA game to finance the lawsuit against the squatter.

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...