★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

dungeon hunter or blade of fury??

View Poll Results: blade of fury or dungeon hunter
blade of fury 13 40.63%
dungeon hunter 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 754
dungeon hunter or blade of fury??

i have 8 dollars left... which one!!!!!
11-09-2009, 02:12 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Super Earth - Our Home.
Posts: 5,565
dungeon hunter of those two options, but I'd say wait for Ravensword!

11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: the 56th realm of existence
Posts: 5,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
dungeon hunter of those two options, but I'd say wait for Ravensword!
i agree with der kleine though he might be a bit biased...
im not though and i genuinely think ravensword is the prime choice

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
11-09-2009, 02:17 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Maybe it's just me but I still think Ravensword looks too ambitious to work effectively... and if it works it'll be disappointingly short.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-09-2009, 02:30 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 夣胧桃源
Posts: 1,869
Neither, wait for the good ones coming out like Chronicles of Inotia 2 or Zenonia 2.
Blades of Fury has the worst voice acting ever, it's like they purposely made it this bad. It's comparable to the voice acting in House of the Dead 2. Also the game becomes repetitive and turns into a beat-them-up game in a while, since characters don't have many moves.
Dungeon Hunter has lots of glitches, loads way too often and very long loading times, and there just isn't enough enemies. You'll get stuck on corners extremely often, and the movement is extremely jerky. It's hardly an action RPG, more of an adventure game like Zelda where you might meet 20 enemies in a dungeon, and gets extremely repetitive since each character has perhaps 3 attack moves that all look the same. Graphics is about the same level as Assassin's Creed I suppose. Personally I would prefer 2D sprites than crude 3D graphics.
11-09-2009, 02:38 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Hah don't listen to Aurora, they're just a GL hater. Don't go for Blades, while it is fun, I wouldn't choose it over DH. Definitely get DH, in contrast to what others may say, it was actually a fun RPG and it'll last you for a little while. And it just went on sale so that's all the more reason,
11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 夣胧桃源
Posts: 1,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
Hah don't listen to Aurora, they're just a GL hater. Don't go for Blades, while it is fun, I wouldn't choose it over DH. Definitely get DH, in contrast to what others may say, it was actually a fun RPG and it'll last you for a little while. And it just went on sale so that's all the more reason,
What right do you have to tell others not listen to me? Especially with something ridiculous like what you said. GL hater? Lol. I guess that makes you an ultra-GL-fanboi then just because you like ONE GAME from them? I have my personal opinions of the game, and so do you. Is your opinion of higher value than everyone else's? No, so stfu.
And get your English right.
11-09-2009, 02:44 PM
#8
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
What right do you have to tell others not listen to me? Especially with something ridiculous like what you said. GL hater? Lol. I guess that makes you an ultra-GL-fanboi then just because you like ONE GAME from them? I have my personal opinions of the game, and so do you. Is your opinion of higher value than everyone else's? No, so stfu.
And get your English right.
Well considering that you always just post negatively when it comes to GL, thus turning away people from good games. Choose Zenonia over DH? Rofl. Sure because grinding is sooo much fun. Maybe if every post of yours I've read when it comes to GL wasn't negative, I wouldn't of said that, but, they are.
11-09-2009, 02:48 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: 夣胧桃源
Posts: 1,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
Well considering that you always just post negatively when it comes to GL, thus turning away people from good games. Choose Zenonia over DH? Rofl. Sure because grinding is sooo much fun. Maybe if every post of yours I've read when it comes to GL wasn't negative, I wouldn't of said that, but, they are.
Why are the forums filled with stupid posts like this.
Here are some simple facts for you:
- Whether or not a game is good is SUBJECTIVE; I like Zenonia better than Dungeon Hunter, got a problem with that? If you do, go and read the book titled Common Sense for Beginners
- I always post negative when it comes to GL? Huh? Yeah maybe I disliked a few GL games (I could only think of two or three right now), that makes me completely negative about GL?
- So everyone should like GL games just because you like them? O.o FYI no one cares if you like GL games
11-09-2009, 02:52 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Why are the forums filled with stupid posts like this.
Here are some simple facts for you:
- Whether or not a game is good is SUBJECTIVE; I like Zenonia better than Dungeon Hunter, got a problem with that? If you do, go and read the book titled Common Sense for Beginners
- I always post negative when it comes to GL? Huh? Yeah maybe I disliked a few GL games (I could only think of two or three right now), that makes me completely negative about GL?
- So everyone should like GL games just because you like them? O.o FYI no one cares if you like GL games
I was asking myself the same thing about your posts..and yea, you are completely negative when it comes to GL, and you kinda just said so yourself. And if you would have read the OP's poll more closely, you might have seen that they were asking to choose between Blades or DH. Nowhere in there was Zenonia. But what did you do? Rather than offering your unbiased opinion, you instead chose to post everything negative about the games, instead of offering something constructive. Gg. Really helpful.