★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Yes comrades, you can now get the full game of GUTS for free! No strings - or pigs - attached. Enjoy (or be punished).

ARE YOU READY FOR GUTS?

Comrades, prepare to embark on the most horrific, terrifying and down-right sickening adventure of your life!

Yes, after months of sweaty sweat and punishing punishment, Slabovia the Worlds Happiest Dictatorship is now ready to unleash its GUTS: a modern day retro classic.

Be shrunken down to microscopic proportions and enter Slabovias fearsome dictator on a death-defying mission to fix up his aging body, destroy all manner of vile beastie and rewire the old mans brain. Oh, and try escape with your life!

For more information on GUTS and Slabovia visit www.slabovia.tv

WHATS BEING SAID:

By far the best game weve ever been forced to play, - The Potato, Slabovias best-selling and only newspaper.

More engaging than Grime & Punishment and much less boring than War and Pigs, - State Approved Literary Review.

Buy it. Enjoy it. Or Be Punished! - General Schmerdiaokv, Slabovian dictator.

GUTS FEATURES:

Cutting edge retro action, with 8-bit inspired technology
The first and only iPhone game to be set inside a dictator
Facebook Connect technology
An ear-bleeding soundtrack by Si Begg VS Slaboiva 8-Bit Orchestra
11 terrifying levels that will put you off your tea
More than 20 horrific beasties who dont like you too much
A once in a lifetime chance to see inside The General
Free citizenship of Slabovia The Worlds Happiest Dictatorship

Feedback and Support: support@tag-games.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/taggames
11-10-2009, 07:41 AM
Cool, looks interesting.

11-10-2009, 08:51 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
11-10-2009, 03:59 PM
This looks funny. Funny advert too

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
I forgot to mention we are open for business when it comes to suggestions for updates on this...

Something you don't like? Tell us!
Something you do like? Tell us!

Look forward to hearing from you!

P

Latest: Funpark Friends
Coming soon: Car Jack Streets 2
Follow us and all our latest news on Twitter
11-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Has anyone here played this? It looks interesting, but I'd love some impressions.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Has anyone here played this? It looks interesting, but I'd love some impressions.
have the promos been handed out to those who won the contest?...I was hoping for impressions from the winners

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
have the promos been handed out to those who won the contest?...I was hoping for impressions from the winners
Wasn't even aware of a contest. Yes, if you've won, please come back and share. It's the honorable thing to do if you've been given a code.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I took the plunge. First off, the presentation in this game is fantastic. From the story, to the humor, to the comic book style cut scenes, everything is top notch. The game play is similar to blimp, but I think the controls are a little stiffer than in blimp. They could probably stand to tweak them a bit, but they are certainly playable. I'm pretty impressed after 3 levels, although the gameplay hasn't really changed much. This is one of those games where the presentation is so stellar that you want to keep playing.