★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sky Racer

11-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to DoLphin
Sky Racer

A new game for the iPhone - Sky Racer!

iTunes Link

Watch the first and the second tutorial video.

Feel the adrenaline of a stunt pilot while staying safe with your phone in hand.

Sky Racer brings you an unparalleled level of 3D graphics realism against the backdrop of breath-taking scenery.

Experience the wide selection of routes filled with crazy stunts, as well as a range of planes from the single engine Cessna to a military jet. You can also choose the time of day and weather conditions for your flight. We calculate actual aerodynamics, weather conditions, we even take into account the actual aerodynamic and engine characteristics of real planes.

This game is not only about flying through hoops; feel free to leave the course and explore the great mountains and flowing river valleys around the massive virtual world.

Stay tuned for future updates that will include new exciting stunt-routes and new planes!

Instructions:
  • Tilt the device to control pitch and roll.
  • Touch/drag the very left side of the screen to use the throttle control.
  • Touch the top of the screen to use the autopilot, flaps, and brake controls.
  • Fly through the hoops, or explore the world, your choice.
11-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Stolen?
I remember a other guy posting this a few months back, and I asked for a promo and he gave me one.
This game is not new also..... posted over 3 months ago when it first came out.

Game Center username:iBreez
GraalOnline Classic username: iBreez
Openfeint username: ferb12321
Plus username: ferb12321

Last edited by ferb12321; 11-10-2009 at 08:04 AM.
11-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to DoLphin
Sky Racer

Sorry ferb12321, sorry moderators,
I did not know that.
Do you know a link on that thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb12321 View Post
Stolen?
I remember a other guy posting this a few months back, and I asked for a promo and he gave me one.
11-10-2009, 08:08 AM
No, it's ok.
thread kinda died after a month.... I wouldn't bother looking for it. it's okay.
oh and by the way, this is a good game. I wish there was some sort of landscape editor though... would be fun to make a city or ocean or cave enviroment

Game Center username:iBreez
GraalOnline Classic username: iBreez
Openfeint username: ferb12321
Plus username: ferb12321

Last edited by ferb12321; 11-10-2009 at 08:12 AM.
11-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoLphin View Post
Sorry ferb12321, sorry moderators,
I did not know that.
Do you know a link on that thread?
Here's the link. I found it in the search of thread titles buried under about 60 unrelated threads
11-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb12321 View Post
No, it's ok.
thread kinda died after a month.... I wouldn't bother looking for it. it's okay.
oh and by the way, this is a good game. I wish there was some sort of landscape editor though... would be fun to make a city or ocean or cave enviroment
I agree I like the game as well. A very fair price too