★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Quest: Hero of Lukomorye II

11-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
The Quest: Hero of Lukomorye II

Does anyone know when the new expansion is coming out? When I was updating The Quest earlier, one of the updates stated that "This is the minimum required version for the 'Hero Of Lukomrye II' expansion." The way it was written made me think maybe it was already submitted and simply passed under the radar. Can anyone confirm this?

Oh, and quite sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section.

Currently Listening To: Wolfmother
11-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Umm....yea im pretty sure that HOL2 has been submitted and will be out by the end of november, but just to be sure, mebbe u shud ask one of the guys in the main The Quest/ HOL thread.

11-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Alright. Probably would've been a better idea, but It's late here and I'm not thinking everything all the way through hahaha. Thanks for the info though, man.

Currently Listening To: Wolfmother
11-11-2009, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uSICu View Post
Does anyone know when the new expansion is coming out? When I was updating The Quest earlier, one of the updates stated that "This is the minimum required version for the 'Hero Of Lukomrye II' expansion." The way it was written made me think maybe it was already submitted and simply passed under the radar. Can anyone confirm this?

Oh, and quite sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section.
I think it's ok to post your questions in any quest related thread you like, even if you have to make it yourself.

anyways, you are correct. The hero of lukomorye 2: tainted blood, has been submitted a week or so ago. We should see it go live within the next week I hope. If not, I'm sure redshift or catacomber will keep us updated.

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
11-13-2009, 10:36 AM
HOLII is released! In app store!

HOLII is OUT! Now you can go mad in Mad Dwarves Castle, attend Red Shift University and become a member of Martelius' Order of the Sword.

Last edited by Catacomber; 11-13-2009 at 10:41 AM.
01-01-2010, 11:28 PM
01-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Can't wait. You guys have done a great job with these.
01-21-2010, 05:22 PM