★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hello Kitty Happyapples - For the young at heart...and Big Albie

11-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Hello Kitty Happyapples - For the young at heart...and Big Albie

Hello Kitty Happyapples
It might just be me, but the title of this game strikes me as a touch unfortunate...anyhow, it's a Hello Kitty game, and after Parachute Panic went away for a while before and created such an uproar, I figured there'd be some interest here. Get your happyapples while you can!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-11-2009, 07:17 AM

11-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Hello Kitty Happyapples
It might just be me, but the title of this game strikes me as a touch unfortunate...anyhow, it's a Hello Kitty game, and after Parachute Panic went away for a while before and created such an uproar, I figured there'd be some interest here. Get your happyapples while you can!
What happened with Parachute Panic? I have thought about buying that for my kids but it is $4.99 and they get bored pretty fast.
11-11-2009, 11:12 AM
It was unavailable for a while on the app store. It came out, then was pulled. It's back up now. If you're interested, look in the user reviews section, Albie wrote a detailed review.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Quote:
It was unavailable for a while on the app store. It came out, then was pulled. It's back up now. If you're interested, look in the user reviews section, Albie wrote a detailed review.
I wrote one up too ...check the Hello Kitty Parachute Paradise thread

I like the game...I just wish they would add more mini games, but the graphics, gameplay, and the HK room you get to decorate with your trophies are very well done and polished.

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-11-2009, 01:52 PM
And here I thought this was another Action Babes or game in the Amy series...Happy Apples indeed
11-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Yes, the game was pulled for a while but it can be found on iTunes now.

We're happy to be featured on iTunes "Apps for girls"

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=339219367&id=25204&mt=8
11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
on sale for $1.99

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I already have HKPP and like it.

Anyone with gameplay impressions on this title, though?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL