★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hello Kitty Happyapples - For the young at heart...and Big Albie

11-11-2009, 07:11 AM
#1
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,712
Hello Kitty Happyapples - For the young at heart...and Big Albie

Hello Kitty Happyapples
It might just be me, but the title of this game strikes me as a touch unfortunate...anyhow, it's a Hello Kitty game, and after Parachute Panic went away for a while before and created such an uproar, I figured there'd be some interest here. Get your happyapples while you can!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-11-2009, 07:17 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505


11-11-2009, 10:57 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Hello Kitty Happyapples
It might just be me, but the title of this game strikes me as a touch unfortunate...anyhow, it's a Hello Kitty game, and after Parachute Panic went away for a while before and created such an uproar, I figured there'd be some interest here. Get your happyapples while you can!
What happened with Parachute Panic? I have thought about buying that for my kids but it is $4.99 and they get bored pretty fast.
11-11-2009, 11:12 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,712
It was unavailable for a while on the app store. It came out, then was pulled. It's back up now. If you're interested, look in the user reviews section, Albie wrote a detailed review.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
It was unavailable for a while on the app store. It came out, then was pulled. It's back up now. If you're interested, look in the user reviews section, Albie wrote a detailed review.
I wrote one up too ...check the Hello Kitty Parachute Paradise thread

I like the game...I just wish they would add more mini games, but the graphics, gameplay, and the HK room you get to decorate with your trophies are very well done and polished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-11-2009, 01:52 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
And here I thought this was another Action Babes or game in the Amy series...Happy Apples indeed
11-13-2009, 12:55 AM
#7
Yes, the game was pulled for a while but it can be found on iTunes now.

We're happy to be featured on iTunes "Apps for girls"

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=339219367&id=25204&mt=8
11-18-2009, 06:40 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
on sale for $1.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-18-2009, 10:50 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,443
I already have HKPP and like it.

Anyone with gameplay impressions on this title, though?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL