★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Could anyone help me choose?

11-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Could anyone help me choose?

Hey guys. Just wanted to say i'm glad i'm in TA. Now on topic.

This month i bought a few games. I want another app to keep me satisfied for a while. This month i've bought C&C, F.A.S.T, and iBlast Moki. I was wondering if i should buy:

Modern Combat: Sandstorm
CoD: World at War: Zombies
Ravensword: The Fallen King

What do you think?
If you have any other opinion, that would be great.
I like these types of games. If you could give reasons that would be great.

--Edited--

Thanks!

Currently Playing: Red Conquest, Battle for Wesnoth, and too many others.
Graal Classic ID: Blaze / Gameloft Live:Ace_97
Plus:Ace_97 / Open Feint:Ace_97 / Red Conquest: Ace_of_Spades

Last edited by Ace_97; 11-21-2009 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Change of games
11-12-2009, 03:41 AM
Original Jelly Car was pretty good, haven't purchased JC2 but its #1 so I'm guessing its pretty damn good.
Tap Fu is fun, don't get me wrong, but, it lacks longevity. You get through the story mode fairly quickly, although there are alternate modes of gameplay. It is a $1 now though..so that's a pretty good deal since content updates will be added.
From what I understand, The Settlers involve a lot of thinking/time management, so if thats your kind of game go for it.
NBA..uhm idk I never was big on sports games on the idevice, so its up to you. All in all, I'd probably go for either JC2 and/or Tap Fu, both are only a $1, while the other 2 are a bit pricier.

11-12-2009, 05:46 AM
The Settlers FTW

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
11-16-2009, 04:47 AM
I bought Tap Fu but i'm wasn't satisfied. I still have cash to spend though. I need an explanation of why it would be that gme though.

11-16-2009, 06:15 AM
:/ yea Tap Fu lacked replay value. But hopefully that'll change when an update rolls around. I just bought Jet Car Stunts [$2] and am lovin it..I highly recommend you check that game out.
11-16-2009, 07:27 AM
Agreed Jet Car

Gamecenter: Will090
11-16-2009, 08:17 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
What kind of games you like?? May be you'll try Alien Glyphs? )
11-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Check out this thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=33157

You guys seem to like similar games so maybe you can find something from those suggestions! Welcome to TA.
11-16-2009, 10:37 AM
This is beginning to sound fishy. Two of the same posts in the last 24 hrs. Both brand new people. The logical thing for one to do would be to first search the forum bc there are numerous threads about top games. Here is a large one.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=31998

If I were to guess (and I could be wrong) I would think dev. are trying to get input for upcoming games, games in the works or basic ideas. Why not just "ask"???
11-17-2009, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ler View Post
What kind of games you like?? May be you'll try Alien Glyphs? )
I like rts type games, fps type games and physics type games. I also like games that provide a story and i like games with high replayability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claridosa View Post
This is beginning to sound fishy. Two of the same posts in the last 24 hrs. Both brand new people. The logical thing for one to do would be to first search the forum bc there are numerous threads about top games. Here is a large one.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=31998

If I were to guess (and I could be wrong) I would think dev. are trying to get input for upcoming games, games in the works or basic ideas. Why not just "ask"???

I think the devs would just ask senior members to post posts with polls and such. I have used the search feature and i didn't find it helpful. I have already been to the thread you have posted but i didn't find what i was looking for.

So far i'm considering settlers. I'm not sure if i should wait fot Thanksgiving because due to the holiday there might be a sale price for the settlers and many other games.