★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Rescue Razzle puzzle game by Sunstorm

11-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Rescue Razzle puzzle game by Sunstorm

Our new game Rescue Razzle is already available on the App Store! ($0.99 launch price)

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rescue-razzle/id338433082?mt=8

Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Screenshots:

Description:

Rescue Razzle is a highly addictive puzzle game that will frazzle your brain as you attempt to solve all 40 challenging levels, each more and more difficult than the last.

Razzle, a little cute rat, is trapped in a cage, which is high up on a stack of crates. Too high up for anyone to attempt a rescue, he’s counting on you to save the day. Help Razzle by safely lowering him closer to the ground, one crate at a time! But, watch out for dangerous rat traps or standing water…if Razzle hits the ground, it's all over!

You simply tap a wooden crate to break it and watch as Razzle and the other crates toss, turn, bump and fall into their new spot. Lower Razzle all the way down until his cage is sitting safely just above the mouse traps or water!

Rescue Razzle might seem simple at the first glance, but you will find yourself strategizing and twisting your brain like never before to ensure you have touched that one crate at the right time to make all the others fall into a perfect place to save Razzle.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news on our released and upcoming games: http://twitter.com/sunstormgames

Last edited by anthony_sunstorm; 11-12-2009 at 12:57 PM.
11-12-2009, 12:57 PM
As always, all your comments and suggestions are welcome!

11-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Two physics games in one day... I'll go bust.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Cool!!

it`s really addictive!!! spent 20 minutes on level 17, but I did it!!! Great game, am completely absorbed...this rat is sooo cute and peeps so lovely
Brains are twisted and that`s cool
thanks
11-12-2009, 03:06 PM
I really like this type of game but there seems to be a lot of them. I am working my way through I'm Destroyer and I think I have a few other similar games downloaded that I haven't started yet.

Has anyone played this as well as some of the others?
11-13-2009, 06:38 AM
I came with a question ...do these crates topple with some logics? i mean..some kind of physics laws. Or just anyways? I`m really curious
11-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by web.dweller View Post
I came with a question ...do these crates topple with some logics? i mean..some kind of physics laws. Or just anyways? I`m really curious
They obey all the real laws of physics: gravity, collision dynamics, rotational inertia, etc...
11-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Aww, it's not about having to save naked ladies. I am disappointed.

(Only selected UK members of the board will probably get that reference, which is probably for the best.)

InvertY.com - A gaming diary.
11-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRevChap View Post
Aww, it's not about having to save naked ladies. I am disappointed.

(Only selected UK members of the board will probably get that reference, which is probably for the best.)
Tell us about that!
11-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_sunstorm View Post
They obey all the real laws of physics: gravity, collision dynamics, rotational inertia, etc...
ThanX for the answer
I should have attended physics at school ))