★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Battle Nanotechnology on the iPhone and iPod Touch

11-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Battle Nanotechnology on the iPhone and iPod Touch

The technology of the future collides with the future of mankind. The launch of Nanoids brings the world of nanotechnology to the iPhone and iPod Touch. The action-packed game provides hours of explosive gameplay and hardcore challenges, engaging boss battles, lightening fast shooting, and imaginative story telling.

Video - Images - Website - Download

Dragged across the universe by a sinister fate, the Petralites must now confront the avatars of death. Destiny, it seems, favors a new breed, a ruthless unfeeling technology bent on the extinction of mankind.

Nanoids is a fast-paced action-packed shooter that is sure to satisfy even the most hardcore of gamers. You have been tasked with eliminating the Nanoid threat and saving the lives of millions on your home world Petra, in your galaxy, and beyond.

Main Features:
  • Upgradable ship and weapons
  • Dozens of unique enemies to fight
  • Huge challenging bosses
  • Overworld map with many missions to choose from and multiple paths to the final mission
  • Overall progress and stats automatically saved, plus movable in-mission save points
  • Unlockable content with three game modes in total
  • Extensive use of multi-touch interface with onscreen gamepad, right and left handed controls, and individual item touch
  • Local and global high scores allow you to compete alone or with the rest of the world
  • Suspend a game in progress and return at anytime, exactly where you left off
  • Awesome built-in music tracks and sound effects
  • Listen to your own music while playing if you prefer

How to get the game:

You can download Nanoids directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch via the App Store on your device. Simply search for eBattalion or Nanoids. Alternatively, you can download the game from iTunes with this link.

Visit eBattalion for more…
11-12-2009, 01:17 PM

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-16-2010, 02:16 PM
This game looks really cool and the video is amazing. I must say, I'm surprised that it hasn't made more of an impact on the App Store because it looks like it deserves some love. It took me a while to find the right thread on TA - might I suggest renaming it at least include the name of the app?
01-16-2010, 03:04 PM
This actually looks pretty interesting.. will check it out once I have the money.
05-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Nanoids Impressions?

Has anyone played Nanoids and if so, how is the game in your opinion? I love shmups and have had this one on my list for awhile but there's no information on it: no YouTube gameplay vids (the 37-sec trailer doesn't count and shows nothing really), little to no coverage of the game here, little to no info on the Web... It looks pretty good although a few reviewers on iTunes said the virtual d-pad either takes some getting used to or is bad (although I don't really take what too many say on iTunes to be that legitimate).

I searched the touchArcade forums for an "official" Nanoids app thread of which I found none (except for a couple Nanoids promo codes threads). I searched the Internet too and there's a brow-raising lack of information regarding this game which seems weird because I don't get the impression that it's an amateurish effort from an incapable developer (although that could be the case). Thanks in advance.

Game Center: g-b0y_fr3sh OpenFeint: g-b0y_fr3sh
Twitter: h1dd3n_m0nk