★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Roc Software
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.9 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Age of War is an epic real-time strategy game with unmatched quality in its category. (You can watch the gameplay video in Age of War Support Website before purchase)

=======================================
* ON THE SECOND DAY OF RELEASE
Age of War was ranked
*Top 10 in over 12 Countries in Board Game & Strategy Game


One of the best games in its category. The amount of content for this game is jaw dropping - 7 factions with total of 56 unique units to command iPhone Game Addict.com

This game is a hybrid of the best flash games Warlord and WorldWar 1917 making it even better and more challenging. 9/10 -Touch Game Review


* Thank you for your support!!
=======================================

On the land of Azonoth, you will determine the destiny of one of the seven empires.

The sudden rise of the undead army has wiped out all living creatures standing on its way. Western Empire is ready to restore its glory. Ottankan Alliance is desperate for expansion.

The land of Azonoth is in chaos of war, and only one king can conquer and rule them all.

You must rally your men and lead your army to battle now.

=======================================

Our game has been tested on

* If application crash on start, please delete and re-install the program.

* Your comments will help us improve the game.

* Please email us at rocsoftwareenquiry@gmail.com if you encounter any problem.

=======================================
* See the Game in Action !
* http://www.rocgameonline.com/ageofwar
=======================================

Devilishly Good's comments:
Lite available now, Full on Nov. 13




Youtube link | Pop Up



Youtube link | Pop Up
11-12-2009, 08:59 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 1,549
Well, looks pretty good and now we'll have our cake and eat it too with the Lite version! Thanks for the update!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

11-12-2009, 09:09 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Actually looks pretty cool, I'll try this out.
11-12-2009, 09:14 PM
#4
Looks really good. Downloading it now. While downloading I noticed three - 5 star reviews already. As I suspected all three only review Roc Software games. The game looks good on its own merits. I wish devs would trust themselves!
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
#5
omg I played the flash version of this game. its on addictinggames. It was really good. honestly, try it out. I found it to be BOSS.
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
omg I played the flash version of this game. its on addictinggames. It was really good. honestly, try it out. I found it to be BOSS.
This has nothing to do with the flash game "Age of War." Look at the screenshots...
11-12-2009, 10:03 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunning View Post
This has nothing to do with the flash game "Age of War." Look at the screenshots...
OOOOH yeah i was thinking of the wrong game. But I think there is game on addictinggames just like this. I think its called warlords or something, but its good.
11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 1,549
I'm sorry, perhaps I'm missing something, but how the h&ll do you zoom or scroll to see where people are fighting? I send guys out and they stroll across the landscape leisurely, and then get to the right side of the screen and all I hear are fighting sounds, yet I cannot see them battling..

All I can do is wait till some enemy idiot wanders into range and then send out people or hope the castle arrows kill them.. Am i missing something?

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
11-12-2009, 10:52 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,770
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
I'm sorry, perhaps I'm missing something, but how the h&ll do you zoom or scroll to see where people are fighting? I send guys out and they stroll across the landscape leisurely, and then get to the right side of the screen and all I hear are fighting sounds, yet I cannot see them battling..

All I can do is wait till some enemy idiot wanders into range and then send out people or hope the castle arrows kill them.. Am i missing something?
You use the bottom of the screen to scroll...
11-12-2009, 10:54 PM
#10
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,230
the second video posted has some helpful 'how to' tips...scrolling, sending units, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.