★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MYOUNG GYU JANG
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 1.The story conept

The "PushPush" is a puzzle game concepted by a city construction.
The main character is a young boss of small construction company who could get a large company afterwards. This progress is structured with diverse missions and interesting stories.

2.The game structure

The structure of the game consists of two categories.
One is about the story mode, and the other about its extension mode which can be enjoyed in a short time.

3.The game rule

1) There position 27 towers on a puzzle board.
2) Two towers on the edge of the puzzle board can be moved to other positions.
The moving method is that you can drag the tower or select it and touch on the other site.
3) You need to check 25 towers on the puzzle board are adequate to the given mission.
The tower position should be same line regardless whether it is vertical or transverse.
4) The number of mission cards that you have to carry out is variable among the four stages in the story mode case (17, 27, 37, 54 cards).

4.The characteristics of towers.

1) Colors - red, blue, and yellow.
2) Shapes - rectangular, round, and cruxiform
3) Number - one, two, and three

5.The mission card rules

1) The basic form
- Among the three tower charateristics, only one with a common feature is given.
- Example 1. If the red color is chosen, red towers can be lined with their given number regardless their shape and number.
- Example 2. If number one is chosen, number one towers can be lined with their given number regardless their shape and color.

2) Extension form.
- Two of three tower characterisitcs are given.
- Example 1. If red and round towers are chosen, red and round towers can be line regardless their number.
- Example 2. If number one rectangular towers are chosen, they can be lind regardless their color.

6. Additional information for players.

This puzzle is the only and unique type of puzzle game.
I hope it could be enjoyed many people like a chess or trumph game.
Its related game is "ipush classic."

- Thank you for reading -
1) 27 .
2) 2 .
3) 25 .
4) 4 .(17, 27, 37, 54)
3 . ( 50.)

- , ,
- , ,
- 1, 2, 3

- 3 1 .
- 1: , .
- 2: 1 , 1 .
- 3 2 .
- 1: .
- 2: 1 1 .

DaveMc99's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

11-13-2009, 04:36 AM
They shouldn't have named it "push push". I think the title's gonna doomed it to obscurity. Looks like an interesting board game.
11-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Picked this up and realized there is iPush Classic and iPush Classic Wood edition but this one has objectives with the cards. The Engrish is pretty funny but all you need to know is you can shuffle buildings and also shuffle the cards.

Objectives I really really like as it'll say make said shape five-in-a-row or make yellow four-in-a-row or make number 2 five-in-a-row. I haven't played it long enough to tell how you lose if it's by time (I'm hoping not) or just by number of moves (I'm hoping) that create no matches to the cards.

Overall those who like Set (all 3 attributes the same or different) or even the recently released Reiner Knizia's Monumental (3 attributes or pair) this will be up their alley.
11-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Picked this up and realized there is iPush Classic and iPush Classic Wood edition but this one has objectives with the cards.
Looks good also. http://appshopper.com/games/ipush-classic

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by DaveMc99; 11-13-2009 at 12:52 PM.
06-30-2010, 12:17 PM
now FREE

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
06-30-2010, 12:24 PM