★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Good Apps UG
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Skill & Strategy & Speed: Are you tired of always the same gameplays? 'Lines of Mania' offers you a completely new gameplay we have developed especially for the touchscreen. Try out this challenging game of skill and strategy!

There are numbers arranged on every level. Connect the numbers by lines - with your finger. After every connection it's getting harder because there are more and more lines you can't cross (points are deducted for this). But you can cross through the numbers. It sounds simple but it's not! You have to play precise, clever and fast to reach all levels.

You get 75 nasty levels (Singleplayer 48; Multiplayer 27) with increasing difficulty partly with treacherous obstacles. Only if you solve a level within a certain time you reach the next level. Are you going to solve all levels?

- Challenge yourself again and again
- Three great modes: Classic, Skill and Mania
- CLASSIC mode: develop the skills to succeed in the other two modes. Qualify yourself for the Skill and Mania modes.
- SKILL mode: Treacherous obstacles challenge you and demand the highest precision.
- MANIA mode: now you can play with precision? Okay, but that on its own is no use to you now. Here you also need brains, otherwise youll quickly spoil your chances at the solution. Youll despair, but you can make it (all levels can be solved!).
- a total of 48 unique and exciting levels from simple up to only solvable with lots of practice
- Long-lasting fun due to future free level updates

- Play with up to four people on an iPhone or iPod touch
- Here you can also choose between the Classic, Skill and Mania modes -depending on the other players skills
- Play five rounds where the levels are chosen at random
- 27 exciting levels
- Drive each other crazy by making it as hard as possible for your opponent

"Requires forward thinking, well planned strategies and speedy fingerns." - The Independent

"The very simple gameplay, the strategic challenges and the very good design make the game an experience. All those who would consider themselves to be skilled enough and face each logical challenge gladly recommend this game." - apphilfe.de

"Has the potential of Flight Control!" - Customer Review (Germany)
"You can't get a harder and better game than this." - Customer Review (US)
"This game is VERY challenging." - Customer Review (US)
"Mania - it's not overpromised." - Customer Review (Germany)
"Fresh concept." - Customer Review (US)

11-12-2009, 11:52 PM

11-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Developer statement

we are the developers of 'Lines of Mania' and we would like to tell you the story behind our game of skill and strategy.

Story: The idea relies on an old game which already our grandparents and parents have played. In our childhood we loved to play this game with paper and pencil too. And now we have developed this game especially for the iPhone and iPod touch. By the way every level was handmade on paper!

If you are tired of shooter or simulation games 'Lines of Mania' will be an exciting change with long-term fun. We are really interested in your opinion and we would like tell or show you more about 'Lines of Mania'. Please reply or write us! Thanks!

Visit us: www.lines-of-mania.com

There you will finde more videos, for example this ;o)

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Detailed review

if you are interested in a detailed review of 'Lines of Mania' i recommend this:

Review (German): http://www.apphilfe.de/2009/11/lines-of-mania-test/

Review (English): http://translate.google.de/translate...hl=de&ie=UTF-8
11-14-2009, 05:23 PM
I am not sure about the puppets in the video but the game looks like it might be fun, especially the multiplayer.
11-14-2009, 05:42 PM

The puppets... it's a matter of taste We tried to distinguish the videos from other app videos. I think it's better the people discuss about the videos than they don't. But don't forget the app, it's worth it!
11-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Those puppets are exactly what I expect to find in Hell if I get sent there.
12-06-2009, 02:14 PM
on sale for 99 cents

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
07-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Version 1.1 is out:
What's New
- A compass needle points you the direction to the next number
- 5 new singleplayer levels
- 3 new multiplayer levels
- Performance improvements
- iOS 4 compatibility