★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: CAN YOU BUILD HARMONY? As fans of this unique, award-winning puzzle game know, AUDITORIUM is all about the experience. Tranquil yet tantalizing. Puzzling but peaceful...Play it, and youll understand.

"...Auditorium is a beautiful experience"
Jon Jordan, Pocket Gamer

** 4 out of 4! ** A Must Have
Tim Rattray, Slide to Play

** 4 out of 5 Stars ** Literally, I could not put it
down until I finished the last symphony.
Greg Dawson, Level Up News

SYNCHRONIZE SIGHT & SOUND
To play, guide a Flow of particles into audio containers. Your objective? Create a harmonic convergence of color, light, and music. Its a simply captivating challenge.

DIRECT & PROTECT YOUR FLOW
Utilize intuitive touchscreen controls to attract, repel, or deflect your Flow. Avoid obstacles that can disrupt

EXPLORE, ENGAGE, ESCAPE
Explore the game. Engage with the artful graphics and high-quality audio. Grasp AUDITORIUMs sophisticated simplicity. Strategize or relax orchestrate your own little escape.

PLAY, REPLAY & MASTER THE CHALLENGE
Play through 5 ACTS with up to 7 levels in each. With several solutions to all 25 levels, AUDITORIUM is richly enjoyable.

WANT TO KEEP THE HARMONY GOING?
Purchase additional Movements for a great, low price from the in-game store. Each new Movement features more challenging Acts, new concepts, colors and themes.
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

dannys95's comments:
Woke up and noticed this in new games.

11-13-2009, 08:47 AM
This looks really nice. I played the flash version some time ago and judging by the lite version everything works fine on the iPhone.

However, I wonder how much the additional "movements" cost and how many of them are available. Is there any way to find out about the prices of the DLC or do you have to buy the game itself first?

11-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lluvia View Post
This looks really nice. I played the flash version some time ago and judging by the lite version everything works fine on the iPhone.

However, I wonder how much the additional "movements" cost and how many of them are available. Is there any way to find out about the prices of the DLC or do you have to buy the game itself first?
Go to the app description. There will be something that says "top in-app purchases". Click that and you will see them. I believe there are 3 movements running $1.99 a piece, but double-check me.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lluvia View Post

There are three additional movements, ranging between 14-17 levels, each selling at .99. (This was an instant purchase for me after trying the Flash demo).
11-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Go to the app description. There will be something that says "top in-app purchases". Click that and you will see them. I believe there are 3 movements running $1.99 a piece, but double-check me.
They're actually $0.99, but otherwise you are correct.
11-13-2009, 09:00 AM
I paid £11 to cipherprime for access to the online game. Given this could run for half that cost I'll wait for someone - a dev - to tell me how many levels are the same as the 76 I already have. I note they have not updated the online game.
11-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
There are three additional movements, ranging between 14-17 levels, each selling at .99. (This was an instant purchase for me after trying the Flash demo).
Thank you very much for the info. The "top in app purchases" didn't show up on the german app store yet, so I forgot that it's usually displayed below the app description.

Btw is there any possibility to copy & paste the app description from the app store? I know I can get the english description here, but I'd like to post the german description on a german forum.
11-13-2009, 10:19 AM
So with all 3 level packs, are all the online levels contained in the iPhone version?
11-13-2009, 10:23 AM
I tried downloading the lite last night but it came up that it had been removed. I haven't tried to look for it today though.
11-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I tried downloading the lite last night but it came up that it had been removed. I haven't tried to look for it today though.
Just d/l it from the US store

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive