★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Treasures of Montezuma 2 for iPhone is coming

11-13-2009, 07:12 AM
The Treasures of Montezuma 2 for iPhone is coming

Good news, everyone! (c)

Return to the jungle in "The Treasures of Montezuma 2" for iPhone / iPod Touch!

Game features:

+ 120 Adventure Mode levels
+ 40 Puzzle Mode levels
+ Endless Mode
+ Three difficulty levels
+ Male and female player characters

And special bonus for iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3-rd gen. owners: stunning Open GL 2.0 shading special effects!

Take a look please:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hope you will like it!

Last edited by aegoshin; 11-18-2009 at 11:40 PM.
11-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Looking good Great to hear that you're still making games for the iPhone and iPod touch. The Magic Ball update was awesome!

11-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Nice Hand :X
11-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Will this one also have the added bonus of releasing an update that wipes out all of my progress with no warning? That was so much fun last time.

Your handling of that situation (both before and after the update) makes it unlikely that I will buy another game from you.

Michael
11-14-2009, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
Will this one also have the added bonus of releasing an update that wipes out all of my progress with no warning? That was so much fun last time.

Your handling of that situation (both before and after the update) makes it unlikely that I will buy another game from you.

Michael
No, it won't be so in Montezuma 2.

Michael, I want to apologize for your erased game progress. Actually, Montezuma 1 was our first iPhone project, and this is a cause of mistakes...
11-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caubetocdaido View Post
=) owner of these hands is our artist, Tanya. She says thanks
11-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caubetocdaido View Post
lol yeah!

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!
11-14-2009, 03:38 AM
NICE.

Def. buy from me.
11-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Loved the first one - was on my second playthrough when the update deleted all my progress. Would love to play another, especially if updates don't wipe your progress!
11-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegoshin View Post
Michael, I want to apologize for your erased game progress. Actually, Montezuma 1 was our first iPhone project, and this is a cause of mistakes...

Erasing the game progress was the least of it. What I (and I believe others) are most upset about was the way you handled things after you changed the program to erase everyone's game progress.

1) You gave no warning in the update description until people starting complaining. You obviously knew in advance this was going to happen, but you thought it was better to just let your customers take the hit.

2) You ignored all of the emails and suggestions people made to mitigate the damage. I know I sent you several emails asking you to just unlock Hard mode from the beginning so that I wouldn't have to start over and play the easy mode again. If you check the threads, you will see that others made similar suggestions. Not only did you not bother to put in the trivial amount of effort these suggestions would have taken, but you couldn't even be bothered to respond to any one here.

You guys were quick to apologize before and now about your mistake. Its easy to say sorry. A far better idea would have been to actually respond to your customer's concerns/requests. Particularly when those requests would have taken so little effort to address.

Even now, you still haven't released an update to address your user's requests. Stuff like that damages the relationship between a developer and a customer.

Which is why I am less interested in a new game from you guys then I would otherwise be.

Michael