★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: super sniper

01-04-2009, 01:44 AM
super sniper

anyone know if super sniper is a good game or just a waist of a dollar. ve been looking for a game like this for a long time and i found one very similar and very fun called xring. so back to the point, anyone who has this game is it fun to play and is it worth a dollar...

thanks for the help

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
01-04-2009, 01:50 AM
I bought it. Stupid but fun. Shoot terrorists in the head before they shoot you or kill hostages. Super fast paced - I suck at it so far. Like arcade hoops - only you shoot people instead of baskets.

01-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
I bought it. Stupid but fun. Shoot terrorists in the head before they shoot you or kill hostages. Super fast paced - I suck at it so far. Like arcade hoops - only you shoot people instead of baskets.
haha ok shoot people instead of baskets lol... and thank you for for you help if its fun ill prolly buy i just need something to keep me entertained for a while....

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
01-04-2009, 02:35 AM
fun pick up and play game. for those moments when you have 5 mins. worth it for 99c if you like sniper style games. has a decent amount of polish to it. accelerometer controls are quite sensitive and takes some getting used to.
01-04-2009, 07:20 AM
Here's a link (search on super sniper didnít work for me):

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300967023&mt=8
01-04-2009, 07:04 PM
This game doesn't keep high scores, has controls that can be finicky until you get used to it, but I can't stop playing it. I love quick high pressure games. If it only kept high scores this game would be like crack for wanna be terrorist killers.
01-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Quote:
This game doesn't keep high scores, has controls that can be finicky until you get used to it, but I can't stop playing it. I love quick high pressure games. If it only kept high scores this game would be like crack for wanna be terrorist killers.

Mine saves the High Score will just your top ONE, I'm only at 3100.
So far the game is only OK, you only get 20 seconds to find and shoot your target. Sometimes I can't even find my target within 20 seconds. Once you find you target the screen ZOOMS into it, which is a very nice effect, you get one shoot if you mis it takes a few seconds to reload. So far I completely HATE the controls. I want to be able to move the screen around with my finger, that would be much easier, I would like longer than 20 seconds to find and kill my target, Some skill levels would be nice also. I will play this game for a little longer before I make my YouTube review.
Overall it's OK for 0.99c, But for the same 0.99c I like SinkSub game play better.

Steve
01-04-2009, 08:10 PM
I know that there are a lot of $.99 games which are better. I just don't know that any of them give you bonus points for a head shot. This one does.
01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Quote:
I know that there are a lot of $.99 games which are better. I just don't know that any of them give you bonus points for a head shot. This one does.
Very True!!!
How long did it take you to get used to the tile controls?
I do not like!!!

Steve
01-10-2009, 06:09 PM
update out. controls much better. and now has three levels of diffculty.