★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Flier
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Boulders You cant trick the gravitation

Do you like to tease your brain? Do you like logical solutions where especially your brain must take part?
Try a new game Boulders offering many hours of shrewd entertainment in 99 different levels.
Dont let yourself be tricked. This game is neither boring nor tedious as some might think.
What decides is fast judgement, logical thinking and vision.
As in any other game one mistaken step or hesitation may cause downfall.

The Boulders principle is very simple in general.
At all times it is about transition from a place A to place B, in as little time and in as few movements of desk as possible.
The paths are getting more complicated and trickier with higher levels.
There will be a locked door in your way to be unlocked by a key that you have to find, some glass, fragile obstacles which you have to handle cautiously, movable boxes that are there not only to help you but also to make your life more complicated and eventually deadly lava which you mustnt touch.
There is a strict law of gravitation with stone falling only downwards which makes an easy task a long-time process.

- 99 levels
- 24 backgrounds
- 2 play modes finger scroll, accelerometer
- 12 types of boulders player , finish, box, glass, lava, wall, 3 keys and 3 doors
- 2 scores time, number of movements
- Saving the best score in every level
- Sounds and music

This game, although very simple and calm at first sight can turn into a flush of adrenalin, outrage and nerve-strain. We hope that the game cathes you from the very first level and results in many hours of enjoyment, thinking, and adrenalin with finding after one hour playing the game how easy it was.

Caution: Before you trample on your iPhone out of rage that you cannot resolve a problem, think twice before you do that. Every level can be passed and sometimes more easily than would one expect.

Good luck

Team Flier
12-17-2009, 12:39 PM
seriously, nobody interested in this?

i just haven't gotten around buying this yet but i put it on my list when i first saw this because i thought it looked fantastic.

i'll get this later today or on saturday and i'll be sure to at least leave some mini review here when i had the chance to play it.
12-17-2009, 12:48 PM
The illumination has my attention...

PpL are Bz playin S.o.G, F.A.S.T., N.O.V.A & Now.... NFS:S

Hang on, this came out more than a MONTH ago?
iKno wht U mean carnivore

Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
12-17-2009, 01:19 PM
yeah, its way too easy for interesting looking games to get lost in the constant stream of new releases

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-18-2009, 05:27 PM
alright, got it some hours ago and finally came around to have a quick look at it.

generally this is the same kind of game as eden. you have an inanimate figure [here: a cube] you have to get to the exit. you do this by either tilting your device or by sliding your finger across the screen in the according direction. while in eden all you can do to compare your skills is looking at how many moves it took to finish a level, boulders keeps track of moves and how much time it took a player to finish the level which makes it somewhat more action- or skill-oriented [if that makes any sense to you]. strangely enough you get a prompt of your best time/moves after finishing a level but i could not find any sort of leaderboard or other statistics anywhere else in the game. boulders also has a much faster, more arcade feel to it, as you can jump with your cube which also often is necessary to complete a level. i've only played around 25 levels so far but they seem easier as the levels in eden which most probably will level out during the course of the later game. so both games are somewhat balanced in that department as boulders offers more levels while it might take longer to complete levels in eden.

i'd say if you like puzzle games you can't go wrong with either.
if you like a somewhat faster approach i'd go with boulders.
if you like a more balanced/stylish approach i'd go with eden.