★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombie Mansion Update

01-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Zombie Mansion Update

Anyone know if it's any better with the new update? I've been waiting to see if they will make enough of an improvement that it's worth the price...
01-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
I don't recommend getting it.

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
01-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
Anyone know if it's any better with the new update? I've been waiting to see if they will make enough of an improvement that it's worth the price...
I tot the dev had gone into hiding or something after the bad reviews haha. But, today, when I check for updates, Zombie mansion was one of them. I have already downloaded and sync with my iPhone but, haven't tried it out yet. Maybe, later after I'm finish watching Star wars (again).

A good sword remain inside its sheath
A good M16 remain in safe mode
God! So, many games n so little money!!
01-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Having deleted it I re-downloaded the update last night hoping it had improved but changes are insignificant\minor and the game is still crap so deleted it again. In it's current state I would be pissed even if I had only paid a buck for it.
01-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadad1 View Post
Having deleted it I re-downloaded the update last night hoping it had improved but changes are insignificant\minor and the game is still crap so deleted it again. In it's current state I would be pissed even if I had only paid a buck for it.
Awww.. i was hoping the dev updates it by changing the stupid stick into a shotguns or something. Be able to save the games halfway. Change, the music and sound effects. Doesn't he read the thread?

A good sword remain inside its sheath
A good M16 remain in safe mode
God! So, many games n so little money!!