★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Earth faces the ultimate peril from a massive alien attack! Only the Genius Defense Force, with their superior intellect (and giant lasers), can stop the extraterrestrial menace from ending the world as we know it. Follow Professor M., Lieutenant Sabrine, and the loyal canine mech-unit F.I.D.O. as they endure the ultimate test of their skills.

Input math to target enemies, then blow them out of orbit! Add, subtract, multiply and divide your way to victory in this unique brain-training game from Clickgamer and Apocalypse Train.

* Improve your math skills while blowing stuff up
* 30 missions to master
* Huge bosses
* Multiple enemy types requiring different strategies
* Utilize splash damage to form epic combo chains
* Extensive back story and anime-style cutscenes
* Performance grade for every level
* Easy Mode for casual players
* Reverse Polish Notation for math experts

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-14-2009, 02:21 AM
yay TOFTT pls?

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!

11-14-2009, 02:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to otggamer
This is a fun game, we got an early look at the release build, full review is here : http://appaddict.net/2009/11/01/hand...defense-force/

Founder / Editor In Chief - AppAddict.net
Twitter: @OTGGamer

Last edited by otggamer; 11-14-2009 at 03:41 AM.
11-14-2009, 03:14 AM
The game is OK. I'm on level 5 and it's getting very repetitive. You always do the four basic math operations with three numbers. I hope something different or a nice twist comes later. The graphics and sounds are really nice, and the story is simple with a good sense of humor.
11-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloepar1 View Post
The game is OK. I'm on level 5 and it's getting very repetitive. You always do the four basic math operations with three numbers. I hope something different or a nice twist comes later. The graphics and sounds are really nice, and the story is simple with a good sense of humor.
The first 10 levels are pretty easy, after that, the game gets much more difficult. More things to kill and they come faster. Plus you'll be able to chain explosions together.

11-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otggamer View Post
This is a fun game, we got an early look at the release build, full review is here : http://appaddict.net/2009/11/01/hands-on-preview-clickgamers-genius-defense-force/
no review

OpenFeint/Agon: Waward
Plus+: Ward
Beta Tester for Minigore & Katchup!
11-14-2009, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloepar1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic View Post
no review
Fixed url in my post, had an extra " Link should work now