Top Card Games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Claridosa, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Claridosa

Claridosa Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2009
    I'm always looking for good card games to play. Thus far I love Cookie Bonus Solitaire & BlackJack Revenge due to the online chat room feature and live competitions. Does anyone have any other similar games they recommend? Oh I also like Word Ace but don't play as much as the two above.

2. lukeca

lukeca Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
  3. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
    I second this! I got it because of that thread, and it didn't even look that fun. BUT IT WAS! :D

4. Claridosa

Oct 2, 2009
    Oh, I have thirty one. It's fun but would be better if it had the same online features as Cookie Solitaire and Black Jack Revenge.

5. lukeca

lukeca Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    #5 lukeca, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
    Cool, well glad you got Thirty One :). I currently have the chat feature of OpenFeint disabled because I heard about Apple requiring higher ratings (some people got hit with 17+) because when Apple was reviewing their app it just so happened that someone said something naughty in the chat room. Do you think having a chat room is a nice feature?

So are you talking about that JuJu chat community? Looks like there is one other card game that hooks into that called "Tiki Spades". Reviews don't look very good though...

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Thirty One is a lot of fun.

I also really like Word Ace and Solitaire Siege.

All-In Poker (Metal Poker) is good too if you want a fast-playing poker game with a lot of variety.

7. Claridosa

Oct 2, 2009
    Yes I was talking about the juju community. I love the Cookie Solitaire. I have played the Tiki Spades also but there are no competitions for that game. I like the live chat feature in addition to the competitions. I can't stand games that go slow. I have word ace also. I can't play it a lot bc I get too frustrated. haha