★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Resco Bubbles Level 27 IMPOSSIBLE?

01-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Resco Bubbles Level 27 IMPOSSIBLE?

I recently bought Resco Bubbles and it is a great labyrinth-puzzle type game and in my opinion much better than other games in the genre. But then I get to level 27 and cannot get past it at all. Don't get me wrong the game is great but that level IS IMPOSSIBLE!

The level I am talking about is shown above. I can clear the first half of the screen but the second half is so hard! To clear the first half I tilt my iPod to the left until I get the right angle to get past the skulls and to not pop any of the other bubbles. I then go through the bubbles in the right order while avoiding the bombs. Where it gets tricky is from bubble number 17 onwards because the get to 17 you have to go very carefully between the skulls and then inbetween all the bubbles which can't be done with the method I used before.

Shown in the image above is vaguely the method I use and I always die where the red box is. Does anyone know anyway around this or is the technique just to keep try until you get it right?

Also out of the people who have Resco Bubbles and have got past this level how many tries did it take you?

Sorry this has been pretty much a rant but this level is truly very hard (in my eyes) and I'm pretty annoyed about it. I really think the developers should either put in the option to skip a level or to move the bubbles and skulls a bit so that there is more space for the ball to go through.

Thanks.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

Last edited by Palfince; 01-04-2009 at 02:29 PM.
01-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
wow

after reading this post i just tried the lite version and i couldn't even get past the first few levels

i'm pretty crappy at using tilt

props to you if you can pass that level... will be a master of the accelerometer

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !

01-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 View Post
wow

after reading this post i just tried the lite version and i couldn't even get past the first few levels

i'm pretty crappy at using tilt

props to you if you can pass that level... will be a master of the accelerometer
Thanks, I'm seriously determined to pass the level, I just hope the levels after that aren't so hard .

We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
01-04-2009, 04:09 PM
The answer to the topic question is no, it's not impossible because I just managed to pass it! Took a lot of attempts and tons of concentration but eventually I managed to do it. If there is anyone else struggling on this level just keep trying hard!

EDIT: I thought that level 27 was just a random hard level but it seems that level 28 is even harder and probably the other 22 levels will be aswell .

Last edited by Palfince; 01-04-2009 at 04:21 PM.
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM
you should see level 48...that is really impossible.........
01-05-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm on level 29 right now.

I think a surgeon would find those later levels easy!

Anyway, great game!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
I'm on level 29 right now.

I think a surgeon would find those later levels easy!

Anyway, great game!
Yeah I'm now stuck on level 29 too!

Still I love the game, I still think it's better than labyrinth.

02-04-2009, 12:05 PM
I am stuck on 48...
05-24-2009, 11:21 AM
easy level 48

level 48 is hard but not impossible. when you get to bubble no.10 it becomes easy, and at ball no. 16 itís just play around. the proof that i passed it :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CapScr0001.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	4000