★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ice Age= Huge Wow Factor

11-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Ice Age= Huge Wow Factor

I was hesitant about purchasing Ice Age today due to the lack of solid reviews. However I took the plunge and am absolutely taken back! The graphics are absolutely out of this world. The game play is fun, exciting and unique. The touch controls are down to a tee. This is a must have app. It is not easy nor would I recommend it for a child. However, will all of the levels and the amount of time it takes to complete each one, it is sure to provide numerous hours of game play. Anyone else play this yet? I'm curious to see what others think.

Last edited by salsamd; 11-15-2009 at 02:07 AM.
11-14-2009, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claridosa View Post
I was hesitant about purchasing Ice Age today due to the lack of solid reviews. However I took the plunge and am absolutely taken back! The graphics are absolutely out of this world. The game play is fun, exciting and unique. The touch controls are down to a tee. This is a must have app. It is not easy nor would I recommend it for a child. However, will all of the levels and the amount of time it takes to complete each one, it is sure to provide numerous hours of game play. Anyone else play this yet? I'm curious to see what others think.
Absolutely one of the best games I have played on the iDevice. I have never gotten this excited about a game before. This is definitely a hidden gem that everyone should get their hands on. I love how the levels take so long to finish and it never gets boring! I have nothing bad to say about Ice Age. This is not a game to buy for your five year old or two year old though. It is challenging and extremely fun. It is probably to hard for children under the age of ten. Again, Ice Age is an AMAZING game that is worth the $4.99 without a doubt!

11-14-2009, 11:22 PM
do you say that about every new game or just this one because not enough people are buying it
11-15-2009, 02:10 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."
11-15-2009, 04:47 AM
Just bought it based on two references on this forum. Let's see if your advice was worth it.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT™ INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God™
11-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
This looks suspiciously like Exit DS. Can anyone who's played both tell me if this is like Exit DS? Because I loved that game...
11-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
Just bought it based on two references on this forum. Let's see if your advice was worth it.
I hope you like it! Ice Age really is a superb game.
11-15-2009, 07:52 AM
It's really incredible to see the vast increase in quality of these games over the past year. This looks fantastic.
11-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCanadian View Post
do you say that about every new game or just this one because not enough people are buying it
I'm with you
11-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Review seems to be good!

Here's a review, it seems to be good:

http://www.techulous.com/reviews/ice...od-review.html