★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Scatter Circuit
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are alone in space and being attacked by increasingly deadly waves of enemy spacecraft. Destroy them or be destroyed! A rich experience in 3D! With stereo sound! And full color!

Onslaught from Space is a 3D space shooter that was designed to recapture the thrill of the arcade and add elements of strategy. It features:

- 33 increasingly difficult levels
- Five types of enemy ships
- Weapon and defense upgrades
- Unique pseudo-virtual reality control mode in addition to standard accelerometer-based control mode
- Retro vector graphics
- 8-bit inspired sounds
- High scores
12-01-2009, 01:20 PM
I am the developer of Onslaught from Space. It was featured starting last week on the App Store games page under "What We're Playing". I have gotten some initial feedback that the game is too easy. I've invested quite a bit of time developing this game and have found the difficulty curve is one of the trickiest things to get right. I was wondering if anybody has played it and could help me out with some feedback.

Thanks in advance,
12-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Also, here is a gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-11-2009, 04:56 PM
now FREE for one week

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Just wanted to ask one more time for any feedback on the game - it is still free for one more day. Any feedback - positive or negative - would be appreciated.