★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This game makes the fight of Romance of the Three Kingdoms a theme.
It is a game that simply enjoys the strategy.
This game is made a game application program based on the scenario "Gen Romance of the Three Kingdoms".
You become great strategist"Zhkuge Liang".
And, you set the trap(fire,pitfall,sake) to the battlefield map.

Can you splendidly annihilate the enemy force by effectively beginning the strategy?
"Good things come to those who wait."
Can you cover all battlefield maps with the flame of justice, making full use of a strategy?

There are a lot of famous fights in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms age as it is not possible to count.
Furthermore, this game takes in well-known fights such as "The Battle of Hulaoguan" and "The Battle of Wuzhangyuan" from all over the fight.
Moreover, this game reproduces those battlefields in the game map, and does the level division.
Can you dominate a more advanced battlefield by growing up oneself?
It's only own ingenuity that I can rely on you.

Let's enjoy the presence of the battlefield of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
11-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Review 11/15/2009 by Wegmans from TouchArcade.

Review 11/15/2009 by Wegmans from TouchArcade.

This game definitely makes the fight of Romance of the Three Kings a theme. This game simply enjoys the strategy! As you may already know, this game is made a game application program, so right off the bat you know you're getting a scenario that allows you to splendidly annihilate the enemy force by effectively beginning the strategy. The best part of this game is that YOU set the trap, being a fire, pitfall, or even a pesky sake.

I was playing for a while, but i wasn't able to cover all battle field maps with the flame of justice. Other players may be able to enjoy the strategy though :/ I did enjoy the nostalgia associated with playing The Battle of Wuzhangyuan" from all over the fight. It really made the fight of Romance a theme.

Let me leave you with a final challenge: Can you dominate a more advanced battlefield by growing up oneself?

It's only own ingenuity that I can rely on you. Let's enjoy the presence of the battlefield of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, shall we?

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

11-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks for clearing that up!

I think by now I DEFINITELY have a good idea of what playing this game will be like, and IN NO WAY am I concerned that translation issues will impair my gameplay experience or frustrate me once I shell out the money for this game.

(runs out and buys the game)
11-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidaphone View Post
Thanks for clearing that up!

I think by now I DEFINITELY have a good idea of what playing this game will be like, and IN NO WAY am I concerned that translation issues will impair my gameplay experience or frustrate me once I shell out the money for this game.

(runs out and buys the game)
I'm glad you enjoyed my review! Let me know what you think once you play it, I think you'll find that it really is a great game application program!

Remember, "Good things come to those who wait."

11-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Um has anyone tried this game? I think my review deserves to be on the front page personally, but I understand if not everyone enjoys the strategy...

12-09-2009, 11:01 AM
This is an insult to both the history and Koei's historical simulation series. They're actually trying to make the game funny with the MS-paint graphics and ridiculous dialogue. Unbelievable.
12-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
This is an insult to both the history and Koei's historical simulation series. They're actually trying to make the game funny with the MS-paint graphics and ridiculous dialogue. Unbelievable.
You know, they have the ACTUAL RTK game out, but its like 10 bucks...
12-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
You know, they have the ACTUAL RTK game out, but its like 10 bucks...
I know, I was the one who announced it in the upcoming games section =P
The Touch version of Sangokushi isn't as good as the PC/PS2/Wii version but at least it's better than the majority of turn-based strategy games in the store.
12-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I know, I was the one who announced it in the upcoming games section =P
The Touch version of Sangokushi isn't as good as the PC/PS2/Wii version but at least it's better than the majority of turn-based strategy games in the store.
Wait... There is a Wii version? do tell!
12-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Yeah the Wii version came out a long time ago. I'm not sure if it has an English version by now. For sure there's a Japanese version.

Sangokushi 11 Reinforced Expansion Edition. It's the exact same game as the PC's Expansion Pack, which is just the normal Sangokushi 11 with more scenarios I think.